Lead Poisoning

Will chronic exposure to lead and asbestos lead to heart disease and heart attack?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 42 years old. I had a heart attack 12 years ago and now have three stents. By the way, I have no family history of heart disease, high blood pressure, cholesterol and anything of that nature. I am a disabled military veteran and am 40% disabled as a result of being exposed to ...  Read Full »

Dr. Isaac Gana

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It saddens me to hear of the whole difficulties you have gone through in the past years. I must recommend you for staying strong in the face of all these difficulties. I have thoroughly gone through all your detailed explanation and here is my view. Although I have ...  Read Full »

Please suggest some tests to assess my stomach.

Query: Hi doctor, Yesterday, I had roti with spinach, which is home made. Today morning, I experienced a stomach bout, but not watery. Should I take a combination of antibiotics Ridol and Ulticept 500 mg along with Metrogyl and Eldoper? I am still feeling uneasy. Please guide me on this. Every 20 days, I...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I was trying to understand your blood work. Is your TSH 14 and HbA1c 7%? The reason why I am concerned about these tests is because hyperthyroidism can cause recurrent diarrhea and if your HbA1c (diabetes) number is high it can also cause diarrhea. You can use the Rido...  Read Full »