Thank you for the reply,
Please refer to our earlier conversations and your prescriptions.
These are observations after first follow-up:
1) On the first day, I started to take tablet Zerodol TH 8 (Aceclofenac and Thiocolchicoside) with prescribed medicines, hot water bag fomentation over my shoulder, and application of ointment Myolaxin D (Methyl Salicylate) gel. I did neck exercises. There was fine till the time. However, unknowingly, I stretched my left hand vertically. Then the pain started again. So then, I avoided doing any work from my left arm as much as possible I could.
2) On the second and third days, there was still a pain in the left arm. So I avoided doing even neck exercises and any major work from the left arm as much as possible.
3) On the fourth and fifth days, the pain stopped. Hence I started neck exercises again. No pain was observed. However, I avoided stretching the hand extremely.
4) The tablet Zerodol TH 8 (Aceclofenac and Thiocolchicoside) was finished on the sixth and seventh days. I continued neck exercises. No pain was observed. However, I avoided extreme stretching my hand.
5) On the eighth day, as the pain was absent and seemed completely stopped for a few days, I did hand stretching exercises from downward to upward. However, after the exercise, the arm starts to feel little paining.
6) On the ninth day, as I woke up, I found no pain in my arm. I have done all exercises with stretching. I experienced little pain after the exercises. But after some time, I found the pain had gone.
Hence, it can be concluded that I can do neck exercises, but the pain starts after the arm is stretched right upwards. But this time, the pain remains for only some time then it recovers.
As you suggested earlier, I am ready to go MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) cervical spine for further diagnosis.