Q. I have severe pain in the left leg after lifting a heavy object. Please help.

Answered by Dr. Atul Prakash.

Do you have a question on Leg Pain or Surgery? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have a diagnosis of disc herniation. I have done an MRI. I have severe pain in the left leg. I have this problem for the past two months. It got started before four months when I lifted a heavy box. I have a sharp pain. After two months, it became normal. After a month, it came back suddenly. I have sent you the photos of the disc.