Q. Could cocaine use two days before blood draw cause the LFTs to be elevated?

Answered by Dr. Vivek Chail and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Lft or Liver Tests? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Could cocaine use two days before blood draw cause the LFTs to be elevated?

Could cocaine use two days before blood draw cause the LFTs (ALT=90 and AST=86) to be elevated? If so, how long of an abstinence period (not using cocaine) would be needed to get LFTs back down to normal levels?