Q. Kindly tell me about the cut in the mouth of a patient with lichen planus.

Answered by Dr. Himayoon Majeed Mir and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Lichen Planus or Cheek Bite? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have been diagnosed with oral lichen planus a year back and now I can feel a small cut like thing in mouth again. Can you help me up to diagnose if this is a normal cut or some other thing. I am 30 years old male.