Limcee

How to treat darkness and uneven skin tone on my face?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 21-year-old male. My face and neck became black, especially on the forehead and chin. I have a very uneven skin tone now. Though I take good nutrition and proper hydration, I am not out of this. I roam averagely in sunlight. I see a more remarkable difference between my body an...  Read Full »

Dr. Snehal Laul

Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, you can use skin lightening cream. Use Kojic acid cream at night for one month, and Aziderm 20 percent gel at daytime. Use in the morning after washing your face and after 30 minutes and apply sunscreen over it. Take tablet Limcee (Vitamin C) 500 mg once daily ...  Read Full »

Should I go for COVID-19 test for my recurrent fever?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a recurring fever for the last two weeks. The highest temperature was 102.9 two weeks back, but it subsided in a day. I took the Dolo tablet as I could not find any doctor near my area. I did not have any symptoms of weakness or body ache. But this fever keeps on coming every f...  Read Full »

Dr. Saurabh Pandey

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you have described your symptoms such as recurring fever, which subsides temporarily on taking medication and comes back again, there could be various reasons associated with it. Please answer the following questions, which will help me to diagnose you better....  Read Full »

How to control skin sagging and fine lines in the face?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 39 years old. My skin became dull and sagging. I always had dark circles, but now my eyes look sunken and skin especially around the eyes has become dry, loose, and fine lines are appearing. My hemoglobin level is 11 g/dL. I have no other health issues, and I had a baby two year...  Read Full »

Dr. Snehal Laul

Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Use Nexglow cream at night for 20 days or Kojic cream at night for 20 days (on dark circles). Take tablet Limcee 500 mg once daily for 30 days. Use Ahaglow face wash twice daily for 20 days. Wash your face gently. For skin rejuvenation, other options are chemical ...  Read Full »

I have neck spasm and difficulty in walking. Please help.

Query: Hello, I weigh 39 kg and I am 31 years old. I have lost two kilograms in the last two months. I am having spasm in the neck since 2 months. It started when I had sudden sneezing and was not able to move the neck soon after that. Neck movements got restricted. I consulted a doctor and took tablet...  Read Full »

Dr. Amit Arora

Cardiologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Whole event started with a sneezing after which you developed muscular spasm in the neck. You took pregabalin for neuropathic pain but due to its side effect you discontinued.  After that you had physiotherapy and developed other neurological symptoms and you...  Read Full »