Q. How lipomas are treated in homeopathy?

Dr. Noela David Andrew David
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 15, 2014 and last reviewed on: Dec 01, 2018

Dear doctor,

Is there a homeopathic cure available for lipomas? What are the treatment options available in homeopathy for lipomas?

#

Lipomas are essentially non-malignant and non-dangerouscollection of soft fatty tissues.

Homeopathy has no medicines to cure lipoma. However, homeopathic scope in lipoma aims at reducing the size, pain if any, and can control new growths.

Also,homeopathic medicines can soften the consistency of lipoma making you feel comfortable and confident.

Surgery is the only option to remove it, but it is also a temporary one.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask a homeopathy specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/homeopathic-physician

| 

Homeopathy: Myths and Facts

Article Overview: Homeopathy is a therapeutic system of medicine that has been in use since the 18th century. Questions about its effectiveness have been raised by many. There are also a lot of misconceptions about this stream of medicine. This article discusses various myths surrounding homeopathy versus the facts. Read Article

Dr. Adnan Reyaz Ahmed Siddiqui
Homeopathic Physician

In spite of homeopathy being the second largest system of treatment in the world, there are still many myths regarding homeopathy. Myth 1. Homoeopathy pills are nothing but placebo pills (an inactive pill with no therapeutic effect). Fact 1. Homoeopathy is being practiced for the last 200 years an...  Read Article

Why do I feel pressure and mobility in teeth with swelling?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 18 years old, 120 pounds, 5'7", teeth are not good. I do not have pain but have pressure and I feel like all my teeth move a little, not much. There is a swelling on one whole tooth, no pain though. What is going on? I went to my dentist today and he gave me antibiotics for swell...  Read Full »

Does CD marker help in identification of blood cancer?
Hi doctor, I am a 25-year-old male suffering from joint pain and pain in the knees. I also have nausea, vomiting, gynec...  Read more»
I suddenly got fainted and woked up with bruising in eyes. Why?
Hi doctor,I am 28 years old with normal weight and following a vegetarian diet. Last month, I fainted at home and my fri...  Read more»

Ask a Homeopathic Physician Now