Q. How lipomas are treated in homeopathy?

Dr. Noela David Andrew David
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 15, 2014 and last reviewed on: Dec 01, 2018

Dear doctor,

Is there a homeopathic cure available for lipomas? What are the treatment options available in homeopathy for lipomas?

#

Lipomas are essentially non-malignant and non-dangerouscollection of soft fatty tissues.

Homeopathy has no medicines to cure lipoma. However, homeopathic scope in lipoma aims at reducing the size, pain if any, and can control new growths.

Also,homeopathic medicines can soften the consistency of lipoma making you feel comfortable and confident.

Surgery is the only option to remove it, but it is also a temporary one.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask a homeopathy specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/homeopathic-physician

|