I like to stay isolated. I have very low self-esteem at times. Sometimes I would talk nonstop, but other times I do not want to talk at all. I get easily irritated and have been unable to accomplish any tasks. I would avoid talking to anybody. I am not on any medication. I am worried that my self-isolating tendencies might cause a strain on my relationships. Should I see a psychiatrist?
I went through your query and understood your concern.
I think that you are an introverted personality. It makes it difficult to communicate with new people. You may like to live alone at home, rather than go to a party. Because of your introverted nature, you may lack confidence and suffer from an inferiority complex. I suggest you must accept yourself and work on how you can improve yourself. You should try to follow the healthy guidelines mentioned below to build your confidence.
1. You should do exercises daily for 30 to 45 minutes.
2. You should do meditation for 20 minutes daily.
3. You should eat healthy home-cooked foods, and avoid junk foods.
4. You must drink enough water.
5. You should spend quality time with friends and family daily or do video calls if you are living away from your family.
6. You should spend time on creative hobbies like reading good books, writing journals, painting, drawing, and learning new skills.
7. You should take enough seven to eight hours of sleep daily.
8. You must avoid tobacco or alcohol or any substance abuse.
9. Try to be bold and confident.
If you still have symptoms that persist after following the advice for four to six weeks, then I suggest you consult a psychiatrist.
I hope this has helped you.
Thanks and regards.
Was this answer helpful?
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. very important to stay away from social media. It is not a true life. Make her spend time with family and friends. Fix her duration to spend time with mobile or electronic gadgets. Give her books to read. Read full
.. through your query and understood your concern.
It seems you suffer from depression. Depression is a common but treatable psychiatric illness. So, I suggest you the instructions mentioned below.
1. Read full
Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.