Q. What is causing loose motion and stomach ache along with fever?

Dr. Babu Lal Meena

For the last two months, a few symptoms are there in me like a frequent fever. And just after the fever, loose motion. But since yesterday, after fever, stomachache started.

Do you have a question on Loose Motion or Fever?

Ask a Doctor Now

Dr. Babu Lal Meena

MD PEDIATRICS PGIMER, CHANDIGARH., MBBS DR. S.N.M.C JODHPUR., PDCC PEDIATRIC HEPATOLOGY
Child Health Medical Gastroenterology Paediatrics

There is one issue. What about your appetite and weight in the last two months. If there is a loss of appetite and decreased weight then we will consider a chronic infectious or inflammatory disease. If not, then we will look for acute gastroenteritis causes. For diarrhea part, you take prescribed medicines. We will do some investigations, revert back with reports.

CBC, LFT, KFT, stool routine and microscopic examination.

Tablet Norflox-TZ one tablet two times a day for five days.

Also Read Answers From: Loose Motion Fever Stomach Pain

Fever in Babies: When to Call the Doctor
Article Overview: Fever is a non-specific symptom. When babies have fever, it can be traumatic for the parents as well, because they are unsure of what is causing it and how to soothe the baby. Adding to their anxiety, the baby is unable to explain his/ her discomfort in words. This article deals with how to take care of a baby who is down with fever and when to seek medical help.  Read Article »
Dr. Vasantha K S
Child Health Specialist

Fever is not an illness by itself, but a symptom. It can be due to virus or bacteria. Viral fevers that come with the common flu or cold tend to subside within three days. They do not require antibiotics as these medicines have no effect on the virus. On the other hand, bacterial fevers like urinary ...  Read Article »

I have stomach pain when I pass stools. Please suggest a medicine.
Query: Hello doctor,I have been suffering from a disease of the stomach for six months now. I feel a pain in my stomach when I pass stools. My stool is like mud or liquid, but not like water. I have consulted many doctors but I do not have relief yet. Please tell me what I should do. I am very worried.  Read Full »
Dr. Noushif M
Surgical Gastroenterologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your problems are not too worrisome. It can happen normally as well. I suggest you take the following medicines: Albendazole tablet 400 mg (for worms). Lactobacillus granules (Vizylac or Darolac) daily once for a week. Increase the intake of leafy vegetables, peas, bea...  Read Full »

I have loose motions with fever and body ache. What is the cause?
Query: Hi doctor, I have a fever. When I checked it, it was 100 F. Please help. I am attaching the prescription of the medicines that I take regularly.  Read Full »
Dr. Shaikh Sadaf
Diabetologist, Endocrinologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query about your fever and saw your medications for your other conditions (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I suggest you take tablet Paracetamol 500 mg, four times a day. I would like few more details about your symptoms: Do you have...  Read Full »

Trending

Trending

Ask a Doctor Now