Q. My mother lost most of her teeth. What best can be done?

Dr. Naveen Thomas
This is a premium question & answer published on Apr 13, 2017 and last reviewed on: Aug 21, 2021

My mother is 53 years old. Almost all her teeth have been fallen, and she feels difficult to chew. What best can be done? Is there is any possibility of fixing new teeth?

#

• Yes, there are many ways to fix all of the teeth. First, a dentist has to check which all teeth are remaining in the mouth can be saved.
  • Treat them with root canal treatment and then remove all other teeth, which do not have much strength and prone to fall out soon enough.
  • If all the teeth are in very poor condition, then he may need to remove all of them. You can get her either fixed denture or removable denture.
  • I need to see a picture at least for a proper treatment plan. Please go to your nearby dentist for a consultation. Thank you.

For further information consult a dentist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dentist

|