Loss Of Sensation In Penis

What causes a weird sensation in the penis and not so hard erections?

Query: Hello doctor,I am a 19-year-old boy. I have a weird sensation in my penis sometimes, and my erections are not as hard as earlier. I am currently not on any medication, and this is the first time something like this is happening. I was a bit concerned about it, and with the coronavirus situation, I c...  Read Full »

Dr. Ankush Jairath

Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Are you on masturbation too much? Do you have any urinary complaints like frequency, urgency, poor stream, nocturia, dribbling, burning micturation? Any history of smoking or alcoholism? Are you diabetic or hypertensive? Were any investigations done recently?  Read Full »

Is my loss of penile sensitivity due to sagging testices?

Query: Hello doctor, My testicles are hanging loosely around the penis for almost six years. Previously I consulted a doctor and had done a scan to check if any varicocele is present. I got the results, but nothing is present, and the doctor said there is nothing to worry about. But for few days, I am not...  Read Full »

Dr. Samer S J Altawil

Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for consulting us. I want to assure you that loosely hanging testicles is normal and since ultrasound is normal, all well. Regarding erectile dysfunction for a fit 26-years-old without chronic problems like diabetes or hypertension is unlikely what you need to d...  Read Full »

Does excess masturbation result in loss of penile sensation?

Query: Hi doctor,How to gain the sensation back on the penis lost due to excess masturbation?  Read Full »

Dr. Yousef Abbas

Andrologist, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am sorry to know about your problem. Masturbation is dangerous for the sexual arousal cascade. It causes changes in the neurological chains in the body causing erectile dysfunction, loss of sensation, early or delayed ejaculation, infertility, and prostatitis type IIIb....  Read Full »

Please suggest home remedies for loss of sensation in the penis.

Query: Hello doctor, I used to masturbate vigorously (roughly) using a cloth with excessive friction. Now, I am not sensing the feeling on top of the penis as it used to be. I am feeling the penis except for the top part. Please suggest some home treatments and natural treatments.  Read Full »

Dr. Ritu Kant Singh

General Practitioner, Family Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is worrying, but you need not worry much since it can be treated. But before treatment starts, I need to know more about your problems. It is better to do a video consultation for proper assessment.  Read Full »

Can a delay spray damage the nerves in the penis?

Query: Hi doctor, I am suffering from the loss of sensitivity in my penis. About a month ago, I used delay spray before sexual intercourse. After I used it, my glans penis became numb, lost sensitivity, even I could not have an erection. I took rest for a month; now, the erectile function has returned to ...  Read Full »

Dr. Samer S J Altawil

Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for consulting with us. Delay spray is a local anesthetic agent, and it is used mainly for premature ejaculation. It temporarily blocks the nerve conduction of signals, causing loss of sensation, mostly touch and pain. If you pinch your glans by now, I am sure y...  Read Full »

What can cause reduced penile sensitivity?

Query: Hello doctor, I used to have a masturbation problem; however, I managed to stop it after three years. But now I feel like I lost my penis sensitivity during intercourse. Will it come back? Is there any way to treat this problem? Will it go away?  Read Full »

Dr. Alexander Davis, Md

General Practitioner, Family Physician, General Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thank you for contacting us. I can very well imagine that you are concerned, and I will do my best to help you. First of all, I can reassure you without the shadow of a doubt that there is no connection between normal masturbation or abstinence and the sensitivity of y...  Read Full »

How to regain sensitivity in the penis?

Query: Hello doctor, I am suffering from the loss of sensitivity in my penis. I am not happy while doing sex. Previously my foreskin got removed freely at that time I did not get any sensitivity to my penis. At the time of my first sex, the foreskin got cut and it bled. So, I used a cream. My scrotum is v...  Read Full »

Dr. Shahil Khant

Andrologist, General Surgeon, Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Do you have any other medical disorders? Do you masturbate too much? Since when have you felt the loss of sensitivity? Do you have any problem with the erection? For more information consult a urologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/urol...  Read Full »

I have no sensation in penis. How to regain my sensation?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 26 years old and recently I am facing a situation where I get an erection from hand stimulation but no sensation. The color of the glans penis is looking purple not pink totally as it earlier was. On abstaining 10 days from masturbation, light amount of sensitivity returned but ...  Read Full »

Andrologist, General Practitioner, Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns about the loss of sensations and change in the color of penis. First of all, we need to rule out subjective components in regard to change in sensation and color. I mean to say that sometimes we feel there is change...  Read Full »

After getting hurt, I am not getting proper erection. Why?

Query: Hi doctor, One night while sleeping I thought I hurt my penis while moving in sleep because I felt something that moment. But there was no pain nothing and I went back to sleep normally. From the next day onwards, I am not having an erection at all. I have no sensation on the penis. I tried mastur...  Read Full »

Dr. Vandana Andrews

Family Physician, General Practitioner, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I know it can be confusing, clearly you must wait and not panic. It is possible that due to trauma one can loss the sensation and even it can affect erection for a few days. Stay hydrated, rest well, avoid any further trauma to the penis, avoid exercise for a few days...  Read Full »

How to treat loss of sensitivity in penis and erection difficulty?

Query: Hi doctor, So I am experiencing a loss of sensitivity in my penis. I still get erections but it takes way to much effort. I mainly just get them at night. I have no conditions that I know of and I am 24 years old.  Read Full »

Dr. Ankush Jairath

Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have some questions. Do you smoke or drink? Are you diabetic? If not still get your RBS done (blood test). What about your blood pressure? Any sleep disorders? Any previous surgeries? Your cholesterol and testosterone level? Any other mental illness such as anxiety...  Read Full »