Q. I feel a loss of sensation in the penis due to excessive friction during masturbation. Please help.

Dr. Ritu Kant Singh

I used to masturbate vigorously (roughly) using a cloth with excessive friction. Now, I am not sensing the feeling on top of the penis as it used to be. I am feeling the penis except for the top part. Please suggest some home treatments and natural treatments.

#

This is worrying, but you need not worry much since it can be treated. But before treatment starts, I need to know more about your problems.

It is better to do a video consultation for proper assessment.

I am having this problem for the past 8-10 months now. Please suggest a home remedy.

#

There are ways to improve your penile insensitiveness naturally. I will prescribe all those.

Penile insensitiveness.

Exercise and lift weights. Eat protein, fat, and carbohydrates containing food like eggs, fish, and buffalo milk.

Focus on a diet based on whole foods, regular exercise, adequate sleep, laughter, and a balanced lifestyle, all of which can reduce stress and improve your health and testosterone levels.

Get some sun rays or take a Vitamin D supplement.

Take a multivitamin with multimineral tablets.

Get plenty of restful and high-quality sleep.

Take some of the natural testosterone boosters like Ashwagandha.

Follow a healthy lifestyle and avoid estrogen-like compounds like alcohol, any other medication, and smoking.

To increase testosterone levels, please eat ginger, oysters, pomegranates, fortified plant milk, leafy green vegetables, fatty fish and fish oil, extra-virgin olive oil, onions, and banana.

Eat Chyawanprash one spoon twice a day and Giloy tablet two times a day.

Avoid alcohol, smoking and masturbation.

Follow up if no improvement seen within 15 days.

I play football and go to the gym. I regularly eat a protein-rich diet and onions. I do not smoke and drink. I do not feel the top of the penis as it used to be for almost a year now.

#

If possible, take Ashwagandha, boil it for 15 minutes in water or eat directly 1-2 flowers daily for two months at least.

|