Low Back Pain

Why do I leak clear liquid from penis without control?

Query: Hello doctor, I quit watching inappropriate content online, and I seem to have severe nerve pain in my lower back every time I go for a jog. Also, I have been leaking clear liquid from my penis without control throughout the day. I need some help to get myself back to my normal state. My blood an...  Read Full »

Dr. Ankush Jairath

Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to cliniq.com. What kind of clear liquid are you leaking? Can you upload a picture depicting the same for better understanding? Do you have any urinary complaints like frequency, urgency, poor stream, nocturia, dribbling, etc.? Is your severe lower back pain is just when you jog or...  Read Full »

Do I need surgery for my lower back pain?

Query: Hi doctor, I feel pain in my lower back. The pain is radiating to my left foot and left big toe. I have attached the result of my MRI. The doctor told me that I need an operation and medicines will not help me. But, I do not believe that my case is so bad. Can you check my report? I am working as a ...  Read Full »

Andrologist, General Practitioner, Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Considering the MRI report and radiation of back pain till the point of big toe, I am of the opinion that surgery is the best modality of treatment. Your doctor is right in sa...  Read Full »

Why do I get low back pain after a hard gag reflex?

Query: Hi doctor, I was brushing my tongue yesterday, and I gagged too hard. Because once I did, I felt my back crack a little, and I do not know if the wrong bone had cracked or if it cracked too hard. But now I am having lower back pains, and it is very uncomfortable. It feels like I am straining my ba...  Read Full »

Dr. Sreenivasa Rao

Physiotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. In my opinion, you had a joint crack, and that should not be a problem. But in the process, you strained or pulled a muscle that is be the source of your problem. Nothing to worry about. As of now, I recommend you to lie on your stomach and do some cobra stretchi...  Read Full »

What should I do for my right lower back pain radiating to right abdomen and groin?

Query: Hello doctor, I have pain in my right lower back for about a week now. The pain radiates to the right side of my abdomen and groin area. It is not a constant pain but can be extremely uncomfortable at times. What is this in your opinion, and what course of action should be taken?  Read Full »

Dr. Samer S J Altawil

Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Right loin to groin pain is a classic presenting pain of ureteric colic, which can be due to stone in the right ureter blocking your kidney cause renal capsule stretch and pain. The pain can be severe, and patients keep searching for a comfortable position to reduce t...  Read Full »

What could cause painful urination with blood?

Query: Hi doctor, I have extremely painful urination with blood. The first three urine is clear with blood and pain. The fourth one is dark yellow with blood and more painful. I have a history of UTI, and I am taking antibiotics.  Read Full »

Dr. Nagaraj Patil

General Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, Internal Medicine Physician, Diabetologist

Answer: Hello,Welcome to icliniq.com.Sorry for your inconvenience. I understand your concern and let me help you with my best. Though urinary tract infections are common in females, repeated infections call for detailed evaluation and specific treatment. I have a few questions to ask before I suggest anythi...  Read Full »

What could be the reason for fasciculations in the hand with lower back pain?

Query: Hello doctor, The symptoms I have been experiencing for the past five months worry me a lot, so I would like to get your opinion on the subject. Here is the chronology of my symptoms: Seven months back, I had a pressure in my left chest that makes me go to the emergency room. There is nothing on th...  Read Full »

Dr. Hitesh Kumar

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you mentioned, all your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), including MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) of the brain, MRI of the spine, NCV (nerve conduction velocity), and EMG (electromyography) has been normal. And your doctors have not foun...  Read Full »

How to manage UTI?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 52-year-old female and my weight is 128 lbs. I am experiencing UTI for about three days with a burning sensation while urinating, lower back pain on the left side, and frequent urination. I have had them before, so I know the usual symptoms. I often got them as a child, but I h...  Read Full »

Dr. Alexander Davis, Md

General Practitioner, Family Physician, General Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thank you for contacting us. I can understand that you need a right and quick solution to get rid of your UTI (urinary tract infection). You mention that you were given Cipro (Ciprofloxacin) in previous, similar conditions. However, times have changed. Cipro is not a firs...  Read Full »

Why do I have a lower back and whole abdominal pain?

Query: Hi doctor, I have symptoms of lower back pain and whole abdominal pain. I did my urine test, but it is all fine.  Read Full »

Dr. Alexander Davis, Md

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am sorry to learn about your health issue. It is good that you have an exact urine result, even without bacteria. So my first question would why you are on antibiotics? Antibiotics kill bacteria, not any virus, and no fungus. What is the reason for taking the antibiot...  Read Full »

Can a thigh joint pain be caused due to hospitalization for COVID-19 infection?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 66-year-old male. I recovered from COVID-19 one and a half months ago. I was hospitalized for 24 days in ICU due to COVID-19 and pneumonia in both lungs. I have been facing problems above the thigh joint (lower back pain). Please advise. Thank you.  Read Full »

Dr. Sugreev Singh

Internal Medicine Physician, General Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. This pain can be a nerve pain or muscle pain as you have mentioned that you have lower back pain and leg pain, so most probably associated with the nerve. May be due to long-term hospitalized and sleeping in the same position. Can you please tell me what medicines yo...  Read Full »

What can be the cause of lower back pain while sitting or lying down in certain positions?

Query: I have a lot of lower back pain when im sitting or laying down only in certain positions. When I straighten my back out and try to stretch it, I get pain in my middle/lower back. I'm a gamer, I sit down pretzel style on my chair with my body leaning forward. Most comfortable position when playing ...  Read Full »

Dr. Mohammed Wajid

Physiotherapist

Answer: Hi, welcome to icliniq. Here you may be suffering with Disc bulge. Pain is considered chronic once it lasts for more than three months and exceeds the body’s natural healing process. Chronic pain in the low back often involves a disc problem, a joint problem, and/or an irritated nerve root. C...  Read Full »