Q. What to do for back soreness?

Dr. Zubair Mohammad
This is a premium question & answer published on Jun 20, 2016 and last reviewed on: May 05, 2020

My back is really sore. I feel dizzy and I sleep on the floor. Please help.

#

• If you are feeling too dizzy, then please visit the nearest emergency hospital as soon as possible.
  • For back ache, if it is acute that is started or increased in the last 24 hours, then you can apply ice pack or otherwise apply hot fomentation. 
  • Your back soreness needs to be assessed. Please visit a physiotherapist or a physician for a physical evaluation.

For further information consult a chiropractor online -->https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/chiropractor

|