Q. What to do for back soreness?

Dr. Zubair Mohammad
This is a premium question & answer published on Jun 20, 2016 and last reviewed on: May 05, 2020

My back is really sore. I feel dizzy and I sleep on the floor. Please help.

Dr. Zubair Mohammad

Chiropractor Physiotherapy
#

• If you are feeling too dizzy, then please visit the nearest emergency hospital as soon as possible.
  • For back ache, if it is acute that is started or increased in the last 24 hours, then you can apply ice pack or otherwise apply hot fomentation. 
  • Your back soreness needs to be assessed. Please visit a physiotherapist or a physician for a physical evaluation.

For further information consult a chiropractor online -->https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/chiropractor

| 

What is the best treatment for Erb's palsy?

Query: Hi doctor, My daughter has Erbs palsy but we did physiotherapy for three months and the doctor said she is fine but she is still struggling with the hand and this is about six months after the doctor discharged us. Please tell me what should I do.  Read Full »

Why am I having nosebleeds and dryness?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a female, 22 years old, 110 pounds (50 kg), and height 160 cm. I rarely have nosebleeds, but I had one two days back and again this morning. It woke me up before work. The last lasted for 10 minutes (it seemed like a normal nosebleed). The one this morning lasted around 45 minute...  Read Full »

My daughter got hit on her head with a wooden swing. What to do?

Query: Hi doctor, My daughter got hit in the head with a wooden swing by my other child. It hit above the eye between eyebrow and temple. She is acting fine. It is very swollen and bruised, like a very large goose egg. Do you think that calls for a trip to the doctor or just more ice packs? It has been abo...  Read Full »

Ask a Chiropractor Now