Q. Please suggest me some way to improve Hb level.

Answered by Dr. Naresh Kumar Monigari and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Low Hemoglobin or Vitamin D? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 26 years old married female. My height is 156 cm and weight is 55 kg. I am neither pregnant nor a mother. Before 20 days, my BP was too low, 90/50 mmHg and I felt weakness and breathlessness. I have gone through blood tests and my hemoglobin was found to be 7.8 g/dL. I have attached the reports for your reference. Around three years back, my Hb was 6 g/dL and I had Iron tablets for a course of three months. Before two months, when I checked my Hb, it was again 6 g/dL. It is improving now with iron-rich diet and supplements. But, still, I feel pain in the bottom of my foot and in palm once a day. Please suggest me the way to improve my Hb level.