Q. I have no feelings during foreplay and have a tight vagina. Please help.

Answered by
Dr. Srikanth
and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.
This is a premium question & answer published on May 27, 2021

Hi doctor,

Ever since I got married, I had no feeling during the foreplay, and my vagina is too tight, and my husband cannot insert the penis into the vagina. The vagina is not getting opened completely, and also vagina width is small, and my intercourse feelings are entirely zero. I Had chest pain since my childhood. In my childhood, I consulted a doctor. He said it would go off with age, and my chest is smaller in size and looking weak on the outside. I cannot understand his feelings towards me during foreplay. My feelings are too low. Please help. Also, my husband's penis is uncircumcised, and penis erection size is not stable for a long time. Please help.



Welcome to

I want to ask a few questions:

1) Do you have a lot of pain during penetration?

2) Do you have any other congenital conditions? You said chest pain since childhood

3) Are you using any medication for any medical condition?

Get back to me with the details for further follow-up.

Investigations to be done:

Vaginal examination by a Gynecologist.

Differential diagnosis:


Thank you doctor,

I had pain, but the penis is not going into the vagina. He is trying to penetrate but not going inside, and I am not getting feelings during the foreplay.

I have no congenital condition. However, my chest used to be significantly smaller in size, and since the seventh class, I guess I had chest pain, not from the inside, but when I touch my chest, it pains a little bit.

I am using tablets for some health issues, and it is almost over now, but I suddenly could not stop using those tablets, as my doctor asked me to use them.



Welcome back to

I would like to know what medications you are on right now.

If there is pain while trying to penetrate, you have dyspareunia, which can be due to various causes like any infection, inadequate lubrication, or a psychological or side effect of medication.

Is there any white discharge or pain in the perineal region?

I suggest you try using a lubricant during sex if you do not have any discharge from the vagina. Lubricants are readily available.

If that does not help, it would be better if you consult a gynecologist in person.

Differential diagnosis:


Preventive measures:

Lubricant use.

Was this answer helpful?


Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!

Related Questions:
Why is there incomplete penetration with pain?

If pain is the problem, check for vaginal infection, vaginismus ... If pleasure is the issue, few females respond only to vaginal massage or masturbation, not to pen...   Read full

I am planning to start a family, but have low libido and weight issues. Please advise.

.. read your query and went through your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). From what you have mentioned, it appears that you have subclinical hypothyroidism and low libido. Your testosterone levels are good. So, they are...   Read full

What can be done for blurred vision after getting deodorant in my eyes?

Hi doctor, This morning by mistake I sprayed the body deodorant directly into my eyes ... Thereafter, I cleaned my eyes thoroughly with water and put some V ...   Read full

Also Read Answers From:

ideaComprehensive Medical Second Opinion.Submit your Case

Also Read

Monkeypox Virus - Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment, Complications, and Prevention
Monkeypox is a zoonotic viral disease. This virus got its name as it was first noticed in laboratory monkeys in the late...  Read more»
Tomato Fever - Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Prevention
Tomato fever is an unidentified and fast-spreading type of viral infection seen in young children. Scroll down to know m...  Read more»
Histrionic Personality Disorder - Causes, Signs, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
Histrionic personality disorder causes variations in the thinking ability of a person. Read this article to know more.  Read more»

Ask your health query to a doctor online?

Ask a Sexologist Now

* guaranteed answer within 4 hours.

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.