Q. I have no feelings during foreplay and have a tight vagina. Please help.

Dr. Srikanth

Ever since I got married, I had no feeling during the foreplay, and my vagina is too tight, and my husband cannot insert the penis into the vagina. The vagina is not getting opened completely, and also vagina width is small, and my intercourse feelings are entirely zero. I Had chest pain since my childhood. In my childhood, I consulted a doctor. He said it would go off with age, and my chest is smaller in size and looking weak on the outside. I cannot understand his feelings towards me during foreplay. My feelings are too low. Please help. Also, my husband's penis is uncircumcised, and penis erection size is not stable for a long time. Please help.

#

I want to ask a few questions:

1) Do you have a lot of pain during penetration?

2) Do you have any other congenital conditions? You said chest pain since childhood

3) Are you using any medication for any medical condition?

Get back to me with the details for further follow-up.

Vaginal examination by a Gynecologist.

Vaginismus.

I had pain, but the penis is not going into the vagina. He is trying to penetrate but not going inside, and I am not getting feelings during the foreplay.

I have no congenital condition. However, my chest used to be significantly smaller in size, and since the seventh class, I guess I had chest pain, not from the inside, but when I touch my chest, it pains a little bit.

I am using tablets for some health issues, and it is almost over now, but I suddenly could not stop using those tablets, as my doctor asked me to use them.

#

I would like to know what medications you are on right now.

If there is pain while trying to penetrate, you have dyspareunia, which can be due to various causes like any infection, inadequate lubrication, or a psychological or side effect of medication.

Is there any white discharge or pain in the perineal region?

I suggest you try using a lubricant during sex if you do not have any discharge from the vagina. Lubricants are readily available.

If that does not help, it would be better if you consult a gynecologist in person.

Vaginismus.
Vaginitis.

Lubricant use.

|