Q. Why did my libido reduce after wedding?

This is a premium question & answer published on Jan 13, 2017 and last reviewed on: Mar 17, 2021

Before my marriage, my libido was very high. But, my libido has reduced after the wedding. It has been only one month since my wedding. Please suggest some medicines to overcome it.

#

I read your query and understand your concerns.

• I like to inform you that if there is some stress, then libido comes down. We all are aware that marriage itself brings lots of responsibility and stress, which could be the reason for your low libido.
  • The second important thing is oxidative stress, which generates due to ongoing stress. In my view, use of antioxidant will be useful. Consult a specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take treatment with consent.
  • In addition I will request you to get serum testosterone done from a nearby laboratory as low testosterone is the most important treatable cause of low libido.
  • So at this level, I suggest you antioxidants, manage stress and get serum testosterone before writing again to me.

For further information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

|