Q. What are the methods available to cure cough and fever associated with low platelet count?

Answered by Dr. Albana Greca and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Low Platelet Count or Viral Infection? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 27 years old, male. My problem started five months back. Due to viral fever, my platelets count is low. The report is attached. This time I took antibiotics. Then my digestion system got poor. After some days I started suffering from cold and cough and fever. This time I am not feeling well.