Q. I have loss of sexual energy and stamina. Do I need medications?

Answered by Dr. Ramchandra Lamba and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Low Sexual Drive or Depression? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am currently facing the problem of total loss in sexual energy and stamina. The body feels very tired and energy-less. Do I have to take some medicine for it? I have been watching lots of porn for years now but have stopped it. There is no stamina left. Is this something serious or I need some medications? My sexual performance has gone down considerably. Please help me overcome it as it has started to affect my personal life.