Q. What are the alternative medications for my weak sexual life?

Dr. Hridyesh Mehra

I feel weak in my sexual life. Therefore, I take tablets Viagra and Cialis before sex. I also take tablet Gonadil F and Evion capsule, but they do not satisfy me. Please suggest alternative medications for this issue.

#

I read your query and can understand your concern.

The probable causes for your weak sexual life may be erectile dysfunction or performance pressure.

Well, as you have tried a lot of medications, now it is time to switch to natural remedies. So I suggest the following.

1. Try to reduce smoking, and better quit if you used to smoke.
  2. Start doing small exercises to stay active.
  3. Start having vitamin B1, foods like pork and red meat.
  4. Start eating two capsules of raw garlic daily.
  5. Add one fruit daily to your meals with raw salad at one time in your meals.
  6. Just stay calm and do not worry about the outcome while having sex.

I also suggest you take a tablet of Vardenafil 20 mg half an hour before sex. Consult a specialist doctor, discuss with them and start taking the medications with their consent.

|