Q. Will low testosterone level contribute to ED and PE?

Dr. Arul Amuthan
This is a premium question & answer published on Jan 12, 2020 and last reviewed on: Jan 13, 2020

I am 32 years old. I am currently facing ED and PE, and reduced muscles and increase waist. Doctor advised for a total testosterone test and the result was 220 and he said it is really low for this age. He advised for injections but is there any natural way to treat it?

Dr. Arul Amuthan

Ayurveda Specialist Naturopathy Pharmacology Siddha Medicine Toxicology
#

Welcome to icliniq.com. Androgen (testosterone) injection for the purpose of treating ED (erectile dysfunction) is acceptable. But, how long one can take the injection is the question. If someone use it for years together, then there will be some side effects. But, this is the definite therapy.

In Siddha, you can take Agasthyar kuzhampu 100 mg in the morning at 6 AM mixed with three Arasam tree tender leaves ground with buttermilk. This will cause diarrhea in some patients. This is to be taken for continuous three days. This drug can be taken every month for three months. Within the third month, this Siddha drug should give the result. If not, the drug to be changed. But, the Agasthyar kuzhampu should be taken strictly from under a Siddha doctor's supervision.

For the remaining days, Oorithal thaamarai chooranam, lotus pollen (thamarai magarantham), Poonaikkaali seed powder, drumstick seed, cashew nut are the best herbals to improve ED. All these drugs together come in a single capsule as "Rathina purush". So, you can try Agasthyar kuzhampu and Rathina purush. Please continue for three months. You will get a better improvement.

| 

Would low testosterone affect erection?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 33 years old. I never had sex and physically fit. I do not drink alcohol or smoke. My eating habit is healthy and I do not have much stress. I did my medical test three months back and found my testosterone level is below the minimum limit. I started eating vegetables and fruits, but...  Read Full »

I have a premature ejaculation problem. Is it due to my masturbation habit?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a premature ejaculation problem. When I am doing foreplay with my girlfriend, it automatically gets ejaculated after four to five minutes. Is it due to my masturbation habit?  Read Full »

What Is Premature Ejaculation?

Article Overview: A huge percentage of young men ejaculate within a few seconds or with minimal strokes during sexual intercourse. It is very stressful for both partners when this happens, and it can even lead to marital disharmony and discord. This is the most common male sexual problem. Fortunately, it can be overcome and even treated. Read Article

Dr. Poosha Darbha
Sexologist

Premature ejaculation (rapid climax within seconds) is common. It is natural in people with an overly sensitive penis, but it is distressing and disappointing for the couple. To overcome the problem naturally, one needs to understand how exactly it happens and learn how to stop it. It is somewhat li...  Read Article

Ask a Siddha Medicine Specialist Now