Q. Getting pain in the lower abdomen after masturbation. Why?

Published on Nov 18, 2017 and last reviewed on: Jul 26, 2019

I am a 21 year old male. My problem is that I am having pain in the lower abdomen region after masturbation or doing anything related to sex. I have this issue for the past 15 days. I used to masturbate often in the past, but I quit that a week ago. But, the pain is still on and off. Please help me out in knowing my problem. Also, what is the solution?

Andrology Geriatrics Psychiatry Psychologist/ Counsellor Psychotherapy Sexology
#

I read your query and understand your concerns.

• Pain in the lower abdominal region after any coital activity (masturbation or sex) is indicative of stone or some blockage in ejaculatory duct or seminal vesicle. This could be due to infection or some other reason.
  • I request you to get an ultrasound of pelvis with special emphasis on the genitals. I hope this will reveal the true nature of the pathology.
  • In the meantime, take plenty of water and citrus fruit juice. There is a possibility that it will be cleared out with this simple way.

For further information consult a sexologist online -->https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

Flacid Penis just before Ejaculation during Masturbation

Query: Hello doctor, I had a minor bike accident four years back. A couple of days later, I realized that I was not getting erections. I consulted a urologist and was diagnosed with ED and was administered medicine (in sachets) to be emptied into a glass of water and consumed. That brought back interest in...  Read Full >>

Dr. Shahil Khant
Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Relax and do not worry. If possible, please send me color doppler report. Also, do you watch porn or addicted to porn? If your penis doppler test is normal, then the cause is psychological may be due to excessive stress or porn induced erection problems. I see many c...  Read Full

Why am I having black or brown discharge instead of my periods?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 22 years old. I have to get my periods this week. But I am getting black or brown discharge. Is this normal?  Read Full >>

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is known as irregular shedding. It is caused due to stress-induced hormonal imbalances during a cycle. You have to do an ultrasound pelvis to check endometrial thickness. If the endometrial thickness is less than 8 mm, then you can have a progesterone deficiency. It ...  Read Full

How to improve my daughter's immunity through diet?

Query: Hello doctor,My daughter is 6 years old. She is often prone to cold and fever during rainy and winter seasons. Our doctor says to improve her immunity through proper diet. We are vegetarians, but I am planning to give her eggs. Lots of people are telling lots of ideas, and I am confused. I need a pr...  Read Full >>

Dr. Sanchari Majumder
Nutritionist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I suggest the following diet for your daughter. The alternative foods are also mentioned below. Early Morning: 7 AM - Hot milk with turmeric one glass or warm milk with half spoon Baidyanath chyawanprash or juice of tulsi leaves and one tablespoon honey mixture or soake...  Read Full

Ask a Sexologist Now