Q. I have lumps on my anus and it is growing larger. Why?

Dr. Alexander Davis
and medically reviewed by Dr. Lochana
This is a premium question & answer published on Nov 04, 2020 and last reviewed on: May 18, 2021

I have a lump on my anus and recently, it has become larger. I am worried about it.

#

Having a lump on the anus suddenly indicates a benign condition. You need to consult a doctor for having an examination. It seems like an anal venous thrombosis. There is nothing to be worried. If this diagnosis is confirmed by consulting a doctor, then you need to wait until they vanish as they appeared suddenly. The main reason for having it is due to much pressure produced while using bathroom.

You can have anal venous thrombosis.

You need a visual inspection by consulting a local general practitioner.

You seem to have cysts, prolapsed hemorrhoids, and warts.

You can have cysts, prolapsed hemorrhoids, and warts.

Have an appointment by consulting a general practitioner. If your diagnosis is confirmed, then you need to wait for some time to get resolved.

You can have regulation of stools by taking low-dose magnesium supplements.

Have a follow-up at any time.

|