Lump On The Head

How is a growing, movable mass in the occipital area treated?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 28 years old, and I have a movable mass at my occipital part for the past two years as far as I remember. But this year, it got bigger, and I can feel it when I am lying down as it is pressed by a hard pillow I was using, after which I chose a soft one now. I was supposed to have...  Read Full »

Dr. Sugreev Singh

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There can be both possibilities that this pain is related to eye or the mass. But as you have mentioned that it is growing bigger now so first of all I would suggest that you should go for incision and drainage. Once it is removed and your headache continues you can go...  Read Full »

Why is my mother, restless, has hallucinations, and a small bump on her head?

Query: Hello doctor, This is on behalf of my mother, aged 82. She does not have sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol and takes food normally. Four years ago, she underwent a major surgery sleeve resection for gist in the stomach. The operation was a success, and the tumor was removed. The postoperative path...  Read Full »

Dr. Ravi M Soni

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. According to your explanation of the symptoms, it is more like delirium due to some underlying pathology. She is 82 years old, so already, her memory has been weakened due to ageing. I do not know about her cognition and memory. Is she is able to identify and recognize ...  Read Full »

Why do I have painful lumps on my head?

Query: Hi doctor,I have a small cluster of lumps on the crown of my head. They are solid, immovable lumps that have developed over the last few weeks. In the last few days, I have noticed that I am having pain in my head where the lumps are. I do not have headaches per day; it feels as though my skull is s...  Read Full »

Dr. Zubayeralam

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for the query. I can understand your concern. According to your statement, you have been suffering from a small cluster of lumps on the head's crown, which are solid, immovable lumps that have developed over the last few weeks. They are painful too. It is difficult...  Read Full »