Malai Vembadi Thailam

Please suggest ayurveda medicine for PCOD and hair loss.

Query: Hi doctor, I have two uterine fibroids each of 2 cm x 1cm size and cysts (PCOD) in the right ovary. I have a heavy hair loss and graying of hair. My hormone levels look normal. My BMI is 24. I also have a gall stone of 1.5 cm. I am trying to conceive. Can you please suggest medicines for the above ...  Read Full »

Dr. Arul Amuthan

Ayurveda Specialist, Naturopathy Specialist, Pharmacologist, Siddha Medicine Specialist, Toxicologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your body weight is within normal limit at present. Please maintain it. For fibroids, two medicines are required. Capsule Rasagandhi mezhugu (one in the morning and one in the evening after food) and tablet Chitramoola kuligai (one in the morning and one in the eveni...  Read Full »

Is Kazharchi Kaai a good ayurvedic medicine to get pregnant.

Query: Hi doctor, I have PCOD problem for the last four years. I have been taking Kazharchi kaai powder with honey for the past three months and observed a regular period. But, the follicles are not growing properly. The FS study revealed that the follicles are MSF (multiple small follicles) ever since has...  Read Full »

Dr. Arul Amuthan

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You may continue the Kalarchi choornam. It should be prepared as follows. Kalarchi seed powder 100 g plus 10 g pepper. This will avoid the gas formation in stomach. Continue Kalarchi choornam until cycle is normalized that is three to four cycles and then stop it. Ku...  Read Full »

Is there a treatment for adenomyosis in Ayurveda?

Query: Hi doctor, My wife has adenomyosis and had treatment for it. She had a miscarriage in the fifth month of pregnancy before a year. Myomectomy was done for her and laparoscopic cerclage was done last month. She is now just in vitamin tablets. Can adenomyosis be treated in ayurveda or siddha or naturop...  Read Full »

Dr. Arul Amuthan

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Adenomyosis can be treated through siddha medicine by the following therapy. Navapashanam sudar thailam - Five drops daily morning and night after food. Aloes compounds tablet - Two tablet morning and two at night after food. Capsule Nandhi mezhugu - One capsule m...  Read Full »