Marital Discord And Sexual Problems

Where to put your penis during sex?

Query: Hello doctor,I recently got married and have a few doubts about intercourse. I am not clear about the vaginal spot. Where should I insert my penis exactly? I had a chat with my partner and she said that it is the spot where the gynecologist tested her uterus when we had a general check-up. Please...  Read Full »

Andrologist, General Practitioner, Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. The vaginal opening is located at the junction of the upper two thirds and the lower one third between the two soft skins and there you need to insert the penis while having intercourse. Position matters but it is not ab...  Read Full »

My husband and I are in a sexless relationship. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I have been married for almost three years now. My husband and I have not consummated our marriage. There is no intimacy and physical relationship in our marriage. Ours is a love marriage. But now, I am getting frustrated with our condition. From what I understand, my husband has a ver...  Read Full »

Dr. Shahil Khant

Andrologist, General Surgeon, Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Relax and do not worry. Your husband may just require some basic blood tests. How hard is the erection if you had to rate it on a scale of 1 to 10. Does ejaculation ever happen? It is very important for you to understand the problem. Do not pressurize him as it will on...  Read Full »

Is there something as sexual compatibility with a partner?

Query: Hello doctor, When it comes to physical intimacy, my partner enjoys having sex with me. I am a male. For me, it seems blunt. In spite of the erection, my penis seems less sensitive and there is very little excitement. Is there something like sexual compatibility? That is, is one only compatible wit...  Read Full »

Dr. Poosha Darbha

Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, it sometimes happens this way. You get an erection and can do intercourse because you are (probably) excited at the prospect of having sexual interaction with this woman, who you seem to have good chemistry with. But, you also probably did not realize at that ti...  Read Full »

My husband behaves weirdly in the bedroom. What is wrong with him?

Query: Hello doctor, I got married six months ago. My husband behaves weirdly in the bedroom. And he is using psychiatric medicine. Those are Limbitrol, Flutop 60, Prolol TR 40, Ventab plus from three months and Sildenafil too, but it is not effective.He keeps locking himself, avoids me, washing things re...  Read Full »

Dr. Aditya Gupta

Psychiatrist, Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your husband is suffering from some psychiatric illness most probably an affective disorder. Semen analysis report (attachment removed to protect patient identity) is suggestive of asthenospermia, that is, low sperm motility. But all these problems including erectil...  Read Full »

How can I strengthen relationship with my spouse?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a baby after four years of marriage. My sex life is not good. I am not getting intimate with my husband as he wants. Please help me out.  Read Full »

Dr. Sugandh Garg

Diabetologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Toxicologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You need to avoid anxiety. Develop trust and comfortable feeling. You need to talk to each other and share your feelings. Deep breathing, walking, and yoga exercise have to be started. Foreplay involvement. For more information consult an internal medicine physician on...  Read Full »

My fiancee has low sex drive. What could be the reason?

Query: Hello doctor,My 29 year old fiancee has very less sex drive. Please suggest a remedy.  Read Full »

General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your query. There are many causes of a low sexual drive. Let me mention few important causes: Compatibility problems:- Compatibility problems are one of the most important factors. A couple in a happy relationship does not usually get libi...  Read Full »

I like to masturbate, but not sex. Why?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 31 years old. I have been married for 3.5 years now. I hardly feel to have sex with my wife. Sometimes, the gap will be more than a month. I masturbate almost on a daily basis and sometimes, twice or thrice in a day after watching porn. I am somehow addicted to it and not able to st...  Read Full »

Dr. Pankaj Mittal

Psychiatrist, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It seems that you have a normal sexual drive as you masturbate on a daily basis, which is also a form of sexual activity. Masturbation is not an addiction. It is a normal phenomenon. It does not affect our physical, mental and sexual health. It is totally natural and nor...  Read Full »

I am having a marital problem because of my past relationship. Please help.

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 27 year old male. I have been married for one and a half years, but I cannot forget my ex-girlfriend. I fell in love with a girl, and one day it was all over because she cheated me. We were in the relationship for eight years. The first time when I discovered that she was cheatin...  Read Full »

Dr. Mehwish Mursaleen

Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I completely understand that you are concerned about your sexual functioning. As you have mentioned that you are experiencing erectile dysfunction, few things need to be clarified. It is not about getting aroused during a movie, remembering your ex-girlfriend, or imaginin...  Read Full »

I lost interest in my husband after getting involved with another man. Please help.

Query: Hi doctor, I have a problem in my married life. I have lost interest in my husband. Whenever he tries to make a physical contact with me, I do not like it. Sometimes, I do it just for the sake of it. During this time, I came in contact with another man, and now I am very much physically involved wi...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi,Welcome to icliniq.com.I read your query and understand your concerns.This is natural for a woman to have sex with only one man, and if you are emotionally connected with some other man, the loss of interest in husband can be expected. In other words, women need more of an emotional support rathe...  Read Full »