Q. How can I strengthen relationship with my spouse?

Dr. Sugandh Garg
Published on Feb 11, 2018

I have a baby after four years of marriage. My sex life is not good. I am not getting intimate with my husband as he wants. Please help me out.

Dr. Sugandh Garg

Diabetology General Medicine Internal Medicine Toxicology
#

You need to avoid anxiety.

Develop trust and comfortable feeling.

You need to talk to each other and share your feelings.

Deep breathing, walking, and yoga exercise have to be started.

Foreplay involvement.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

To what extent will marriage counseling help the couple?

Query: Hi doctor, We applied for a divorce, and we are going to a psychiatrist for counseling as advised. The reason for divorce is that my wife is not willing to have sex, but complaining that I have some problem. I hope she loves someone and still having contact with him. My friend informed that during...  Read Full >>

Dr. Geeta Priyadarsini Kamminana

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I guess you know and understand thoroughly what exactly divorce counseling means. By this, the couple will figure out why their relationship did not work and to have the insight of the unhappiness felt by the couple. The medication varies accordingly. They may be for a...  Read Full

Is there something as sexual compatibility with a partner?

Query: Hello doctor, When it comes to physical intimacy, my partner enjoys having sex with me. I am a male. For me, it seems blunt. In spite of the erection, my penis seems less sensitive and there is very little excitement. Is there something like sexual compatibility? That is, is one only compatible wit...  Read Full >>

Dr. Poosha Darbha
Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, it sometimes happens this way. You get an erection and can do intercourse because you are (probably) excited at the prospect of having sexual interaction with this woman, who you seem to have good chemistry with. But, you also probably did not realize at that ti...  Read Full