Q. How can I strengthen relationship with my spouse?

Answered by Dr. Sugandh Garg and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.


Do you have a question on Marital Discord & Sexual Problems or Relationship Issues? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Hello doctor,

I have a baby after four years of marriage. My sex life is not good. I am not getting intimate with my husband as he wants. Please help me out.

Related Questions:
What can be done to cope up depression due to relationship issues?
I had a serious breakup with my girlfriend. I feel lonely. What do I do?
Sexual Problems in Young Men

Dr. Sugandh Garg
Diabetology, General Medicine, Internal Medicine, Toxicology


Welcome to icliniq.com.

You need to avoid anxiety.

Develop trust and comfortable feeling.

You need to talk to each other and share your feelings.

Deep breathing, walking, and yoga exercise have to be started.

Foreplay involvement.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

Ask your health query to a doctor online?
Ask a Doctor Online »
* guaranteed answer within 4 hours.

Related Questions & Answers

To what extent will marriage counseling help the couple?
Query: Hi doctor, We applied for a divorce, and we are going to a psychiatrist for counseling as advised. The reason for divorce is that my wife is not willing to have sex, but complaining that I have some problem. I hope she loves someone and still having contact with him. My friend informed that during...  Read Full »
Dr. Geeta Priyadarsini Kamminana
Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I guess you know and understand thoroughly what exactly divorce counseling means. By this, the couple will figure out why their relationship did not work and to have the insight of the unhappiness felt by the couple. The medication varies accordingly. They may be for a...  Read Full »
Is there something as sexual compatibility with a partner?
Query: Hello doctor, When it comes to physical intimacy, my partner enjoys having sex with me. I am a male. For me, it seems blunt. In spite of the erection, my penis seems less sensitive and there is very little excitement. Is there something like sexual compatibility? That is, is one only compatible wit...  Read Full »
Dr. Poosha Darbha

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, it sometimes happens this way. You get an erection and can do intercourse because you are (probably) excited at the prospect of having sexual interaction with this woman, who you seem to have good chemistry with. But, you also probably did not realize at that ti...  Read Full »

Ask your health query to a doctor online?
Ask a Doctor Online »
* guaranteed answer within 4 hours.

Ask a Doctor Online

* guaranteed answer within 4 hours

Most Viewed

What is the best treatment for oily scalp and hair?
Hello doctor,I completed my acne treatment one year ago and my skin is clear after some period of time. My scalp and fac ...Read more »
How Is H.Pylori Infection Diagnosed and Treated?
Helicobacter pylori (H.pylori) is a bacteria that infects your stomach. Approximately 50% of the world's population has ...Read more »
Is it normal to have foamy urine?
Hello doctor, My urine is foamy. I am confused whether everyone will get bubble and foamy urine while urinating. Please ...Read more »