Q. Can Homeopathy help in masturbation problem?

Dr. Sheetal Kamble
and medically reviewed by Nithila A
Published on Jun 16, 2019 and last reviewed on: Jun 17, 2019

I have some health issues that I would like to address. I have depression, fatigue, low energy, tiredness, and red eyes when I wake up, and I feel exhausted after masturbation. I have a history of masturbating for eight to nine years since I was 12 years old. The first few years, I was continually masturbating with lots of pornography. I am now masturbating one to two times a week yet still feel exhausted and fatigued daily and even watch porn one to two times a week. I have trouble with morning wood maybe once a week. What can Homeopathy offer me to heal from masturbation and get back to being healthy?

#

I understand that you are concerned about various health issues, and it seems most of the symptoms are related to over masturbation. Masturbation at the teenage is prevalent. Homeopathy has a vast number of remedies to heal this issue. However remember that masturbation was is not bad, but overuse is something that causes health issues, twice or thrice a week is not bad.Homeopathic remedies will help you to deal with this habit, and you would be able to concentrate more on other things in life like a career or job, etc.

Homeopathic remedies are prescribed after taking your mental, emotional and physical health in to the consideration. Based on the little information you provided here you can start Lycopodium 30c four pills once a day for five days. Then begin with Kali Phos 6x two tablets twice a day for 15 days.These pills and tablets usually dissolve as soon as you keep them over the tongue. Hence there is no need to swallow these with water or anything liquid. Kindly report back on15 days. I hope you start feeling better. Let me know if you have any questions. I would be happy to answer.

What homeopathy medicines can help atherosclerosis?

Query: Hello doctor, My calcium coronary score is very high around 1800. Can you prescribe me homeopathic medicines which can effectively treat the plaque and atherosclerosis? I would prefer preparations from established medical companies. Have you heard of R12 from Dr Reckeweg? Please opine on the same t...  Read Full »

Can masturbation cause hand numbness?

Query: Hi doctor, I have been masturbating for about 11 years and from a few weeks my right elbow started paining. Numbness had appeared recently. I am a software engineer and I am working with computer for the past 11 years. When I sleep on my back and have my forehands over my chest, they become numb som...  Read Full »

Does masturbation cause acne?

Query: Hi doctor, I am having serious acne problem for almost eight years. My age is 22. I observed that when I masturbate, they occur. I will not do masturbation daily or excess. I will masturbate only twice a month. Another thing is that even though I do not do, acne comes sometimes. My face becoming...  Read Full »

Ask a Homeopathic Physician Now