Q. Can Homeopathy help in masturbation problem?

Answered by Dr. Sheetal Kamble and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Masturbation or Homeopathy? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have some health issues that I would like to address. I have depression, fatigue, low energy, tiredness, and red eyes when I wake up, and I feel exhausted after masturbation. I have a history of masturbating for eight to nine years since I was 12 years old. The first few years, I was continually masturbating with lots of pornography. I am now masturbating one to two times a week yet still feel exhausted and fatigued daily and even watch porn one to two times a week. I have trouble with morning wood maybe once a week. What can Homeopathy offer me to heal from masturbation and get back to being healthy?