Q. Does practicing masturbation every day cause premature ejaculation?

Dr. Yousef Abbas
This is a premium question & answer published on Dec 08, 2020 and last reviewed on: Dec 24, 2020

I'm 16 years old have an average healthy body. I have been masturbating since few years and last about 45-50 seconds but since last 2 months I'm barely able to last 10-20 seconds and I think I'm suffering from Premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction.

#

Hi

I’m sorry to learn about your issue. Unfortunately many patients believe the lies about masturbation, that it would be natural or even healthy. Non of this is true. Masturbation is an illness that leads to perversions, erectile dysfunction and other problems with sexual functioning. Therefore you need to stop this behaviour once and for all. You should not do it again for the rest of your life. Or do you want to end as a sort of eunuch with erectile dysfunction without a wife?

Nocturnal emissions (night falls) during deep sleep is okay. But nothing else. The male penis is to be used for two purposes only: 1) Urinating 2) Making your (future) wife pregnant. You may touch your genitals 30 seconds a day for washing them with soap and cold water. That’s all. If you cannot stop this behaviour I can prescribe you technical appliances which make masturbation impossible. Get well soon!

Dysregulation of the sexual system

none

none

Compulsory masturbation disorder (mental illness)

* Stopping masturbation

Helpful devices can be prescribed if the patient fails in stopping his behaviour.

The patient may report about his progress every 2 weeks here.

|