Q. Is it possible to get vata derangement due to masturbation?

Dr. Swati Totla

Does masturbation cause vata derangement? I am experiencing digestive issues from the past one year. Is this because of masturbation? Also, does masturbation cause dry skin? How can I reverse these effects?

Dr. Swati Totla

#

The masturbation causes dry skin and causes weakness also. First of all, stop it. Work on your digestive trouble first. Have 3 to 5 soaked almonds daily morning along with 10 Munakka (black dried grapes), weekly twice black dates and fig (alternate). Take one cup of water with 1/2 teaspoon of jeera powder-boil, do not filter, add half teaspoon ghee in it and drink warm-daily once for 10 days. Ashvagandharishta (450 ml bottle) 15 ml twice daily with equal water after food. Go to any ayurvedic panchakarma center for rejuvenation therapy after 15 days if still feeling weak.

| 

What to do if masturbation has aggravated Vata too much. I am 28. Is it possible to bring back my health to normal if I stop masturbation?

Dr. Swati Totla

#

You should control your mind. Go for yoga and meditation for at least half an hour. There are very good medicines and panchakarma therapies in ayurveda for aggravation of vata. Better you consult ayurveda specialist in his clinic which will give you fast results.

|