Masturbation

Masturbation is the act of stimulating yourself by touching your own genitals for the purpose of sexual pleasure.

How to overcome premature ejaculation?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 28 years old. Suffering from premature ejaculation. I used to ejaculate within a minute. I could not even control it. Feel very sensation in organ after penetration. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia

Answer: Hi,  Welcome to icliniq.com. Please answer few questions. How long it has been there? Let me know your complete sexual history. Since when are you sexually active? And number of partners? What is your masturbation history? Do you suffer from any systemic illness such as diabetes and hypertension? ...  Read Full »

My problem is low sexual drive.Please help me overcome this.

Query: Hello, I am a 30 year old male, got married before 2 years. My problem is low sexual drive. Previously I used to masturbate a lot. But before 2 months I had quit these activities. Also I have strong erection in the beginning of the foreplay, but before penetration I will lose my erection. Because of...  Read Full »

Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Have you been in relationship with any other women? Are you having this problem right from the beginning? Do you have any history of hypertension and diabetes? Are you getting full erection during masturbation? Are you getting spontaneous erection during early morning? An...  Read Full »

I am ejaculating while sleeping. Kindly suggest a medicine?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 28 year old male. I am frequently ejaculating semen unknowingly while sleeping. It occurs at least twice in a month. I had siddha medicine a year before and it showed some improvement too. But, I discontinued. Now, I am not getting proper sleep. My left hand is trembling some time....  Read Full »

Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Do you have some problem in your sexual life? Did you masturbate? If yes, then how frequently? How many hours you sleep at night daily? How your mood remains all the time? Revert back with the answers for the above questions to a sexologist online --> https://www.icl...  Read Full »

I get erection when masturbation but not during sex. Why?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 23-year-old male. I do not get an erection as my cock is not getting hard now. When I am having sex, it does not get hard for a long time. I am worried about this. Please suggest.  Read Full »

Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please give some answers to my questions. Do you get an erection during masturbation? Do you smoke? Are you hypertensive or diabetic? Do you involve in excessive masturbation? Do you watch porn? Do you have anxiety symptoms like a headache, shakiness of hands, excessive...  Read Full »

My sex organ is not getting tight. What can be done?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 26 years old. From childhood, I have the habit of masturbation but due to excess of it, my sex organ does not get tight like earlier and size is also small. Please guide me so that it would not affect my married life.  Read Full »

Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Excessive masturbation is not a good habit, it is like an addiction. So you should limit the frequency of it. You can do it once or twice weekly. But I want to clarify that masturbation never causes a change in the size of the penis, also not known to cause erectile dys...  Read Full »