Masturbation

Masturbation is the act of stimulating yourself by touching your own genitals for the purpose of sexual pleasure.

How to stop damaging the penile skin while masturbating?

Query: Hi doctor, I noticed a loose layer of skin, particularly on the left side of my shaft, before one month. It is getting worse day by day. I had modified my masturbation techniques. But I am at a point where I cannot masturbate without any damage. My penis is always stiff and rigid. I consulted a u...  Read Full »

Dr. Raveendran Sr

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. I saw the pictures you sent (attachments removed to protect the patient’s identity). I could not identify any excess skin in the penis. It is the normal outer layer of your penis. I suggest you kindly share a picture of your e...  Read Full »

Is watery grayish semen indicative of infertility?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 20-year-old, and for a month, my semen is relatively less thick than earlier. Sometimes it is grayish and watery. I used to masturbate frequently. I am now trying to stop it. Please help me with this. I desire to get thick semen. I think thick semen indicates good fertility for m...  Read Full »

Dr. Raveendran Sr

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. Masturbation is normal. It is just another way of having intercourse without a partner. It is a good practice, helps to calm your mind, and releases happy and stress-busting enzymes. Having two to three times a week is not an issue, mo...  Read Full »

Can fear be a cause for erectile dysfunction?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 29-year-old unmarried male. I used to have full erections till last week during masturbation. I also had normal sex a couple of times with my girlfriend earlier a few months back. But since last week, I am not getting full erections while masturbating. In between, I had normal ear...  Read Full »

Dr. Raveendran Sr

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern about your symptoms. According to your complaints, you may have erectile dysfunction (ED) Reason for erectile dysfunction (ED): • Depression. • Varicocele. • Fear of failure - having one episode of ED once may make you f...  Read Full »

Kindly suggest natural remedies or medicines for premature ejaculation.

Query: Hi doctor, I have been masturbating for the last ten years, and now I am 21 years old. I feel that I have a chronic problem of premature ejaculation. Kindly help me out of this embarrassing and depressive situation. I am really worried about my future and sex partner. Tell me some natural remedies ...  Read Full »

Dr. Raveendran Sr

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern about your symptoms. There are many reasons for premature ejaculation, • Stressful work like night duties, 24-hour jobs. • Diabetes, hypertension, thyroid issue has an effect on premature ejaculation. Keeping your blood sugar, ...  Read Full »

Is my erectile dysfunction due to watching too much pornography?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a male who is new to sex. My first partner is my only experience in sex, and every time we try, my erection cannot keep up and goes flaccid right after foreplay. I could never get myself to climax, and I think it is getting in the way of our relationship. I am not on any current med...  Read Full »

Dr. Raveendran Sr

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern about your symptoms. According to your complaints, you may have erectile dysfunction (ED). The reason for erectile dysfunction(ED) are: • Depression. • Varicocele. • Fear of failure - having one episode of ED once may make...  Read Full »

Why am I experiencing penis irritation after I stopped masturbating?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 29 years old, and I am unmarried. My problem is, I feel a kind of itching or irritation in my penis, mostly at night times. Six months ago, I was masturbating every two weeks. That time this problem was not there. But nowadays, I do not masturbate but getting severe irritation at ni...  Read Full »

Dr. Raveendran Sr

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. Sudden stopping of masturbation can cause this issue. Masturbation is normal, and it is just another way of having sex without a partner. It is a good practice, helps to calm your mind and release happy and stress-busting enzymes. Having t...  Read Full »

Can masturbation cause stomach pain and cramps?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 26-year-old boy. I am suffering from stomach pain, cramps, and gastric problem. Before six years when I eat some food I got still more inflammation, pain, and cramps. The first year when I reported in the hospital I came to know that I have gastric ulcer, so I took the medicat...  Read Full »

Dr. Raveendran Sr

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern for your symptoms. The cramps, and pain during and after masturbation can be due to, 1. Renal calculi, do you have any abdominal pain? 2. Urinary tract infection may be a reason. Do you have burning or increased urination? 3. Epididymitis ...  Read Full »

The inability to achieve orgasm because of masturbation. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor,The inability to achieve orgasm because of masturbation. I recently got married on before two months. I have been doing masturbation earlier, but now while having sex with my husband, I did not feel orgasm had done or not after he finishes then I had to do masturbation because I had not...  Read Full »

Dr. Raveendran Sr

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is a small complication of female masturbation. Since you had the exposure to orgasm, you expect the same or more during sex with your partner. Medical fact vaginal penetration will not give female climax or orgasm, clitoral manipulation can. Talk to your partner,...  Read Full »

I have itchiness, rashes and redness in penis after balanitis treatment. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, Two weeks ago I consulted for candida balantis, and took Fluconazole, Levocetirizine and Candid cream, for a week. It was fine but as the dose got over, my itchiness in penis came back and now I have got cut and rashes and redness in my foreskin and penis. I have uncircumcised penis.  Read Full »

Dr. Raveendran Sr

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern for your symptoms. It looks like balanitis (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It can be due to injury, dry sex, forceful masturbation. Infection- unprotected sex, unhygienic sex practice. Diabetes- can be checked by blood su...  Read Full »

Is there any medicine to tear the hard hymen or only surgery is the option?

Query: Hello doctor, I got married before a month, and we are unable to have sex because of my very hard hymen. Yesterday I got bleeding during sex, and we thought it broke, but it was like a small tear from the side. My husband's penis is above average, and it is very hard, so I get unbearable pain every ...  Read Full »

Dr. Raveendran Sr

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. Hymen will not be hard, and your partner needs to understand your vagina, proper foreplay will dilate the vaginal region for easy access. Ask your partner to masturbate for you and increase foreplay. The hymen does not generally break i...  Read Full »