Masturbation

Masturbation is the act of stimulating yourself by touching your own genitals for the purpose of sexual pleasure.

Will epididymitis cause prolonged testicular pain associated with pain in the lower abdomen?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 28-year-old unmarried male. My spermatic cords and other nerves connecting both the testicles pain considerably for prolonged hours. Especially after getting aroused, pain is there (usually it happens when I get aroused but did not discharge my semen). Both the testicles feel tende...  Read Full »

Dr. Raveendran S. R

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. A lot of reason for your issue, it can be: 1) Prone masturbation can cause pain due to injury. 2) Holding or prolonging orgasm during masturbation. 3) Epididymitis is Inflammation of the tube, back of the testicle that carr...  Read Full »

I developed a small, non-tender, and hard bump on my penis. Is it due to my frequent masturbation?

Query: Hi doctor, I noticed a small bump on my penis, the same color as my skin on the lower end of the shaft and not where the glans penis is. And, I am very concerned about it. It is hard when I touch it, but there is no pain. It may be because of masturbation. I have frequently been masturbating at leas...  Read Full »

Dr. Raveendran S. R

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your query and understood your concern. Masturbation is normal, and 95 percent of males do it. It is just another way of having sex without a partner. It is a good practice. Also, I have mentioned a few benefits of it below, 1. It helps relieve stress....  Read Full »

I have excess wet dreams every day due to over-masturbation. What should I do?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 5 feet 3 inches tall and weigh 65 Kg. I have excessive wet dreams every day due to over masturbation leading to extreme dizziness and all the side effects of over masturbation for seven to eight years. I am currently on Serlift 25 mg, Tazzle, Neurokind, V-Total, Vitamin-D, Alfoo, Sil...  Read Full »

Dr. Raveendran S. R

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. Wet dreams or nightfall, called as nocturnal emission, is normal. It can be due to increased erotic stimulus mentally or physically, or visually without sexual intercourse or masturbation. At this age, you will have good testosterone production,...  Read Full »

Why is my penis hole getting bigger despite masturbating less than ten times yearly?

Query: Hello doctor,I am a 26-year-old male, and my penis hole is getting bigger. I do not masturbate too much. I hardly masturbate less than ten times a year. What is the solution to my problem? What should I do to make my penis hole small or normal?   Read Full »

Dr. Raveendran S. R

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. From the attached images (attachments removed to protect the patient's identity), the size looks normal. You need to worry only if you cannot control urine or there is dribbling of urine at night. Masturbation has nothing to do with holes. You can masturbate two to t...  Read Full »

I masturbate three days a week, and I get tired and weak. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I have masturbation problem, and I masturbate three days a week. My body gets tired, and my face becomes dull. I am not able to cope with any work because of this problem. Only if this problem is solved will I be able to do my work efficiently. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Raveendran S. R

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. Masturbation is normal, and ninety-five percent of male does that. It is just another way of having sex without a partner. It is a good practice. The following are the advantages of masturbationon. It helps to relieve stress. Boost...  Read Full »

After masturbating every day, I do not get erections anymore. Does this indicate erectile dysfunction? Can it be reversed?

Query: Hi doctor, I have not been involved in any sexual relationship, but I masturbate daily (4-5 times a week). Recently, I have noticed that I am not getting as hard as I used to and cannot maintain an erection for extended periods. I am quite concerned and hope you can provide me with suggestions on re...  Read Full »

Dr. Raveendran S. R

Answer: Hello,Welcome to icliniq.com.I understand your concern.Erectile dysfunction (the inability to obtain and maintain an erection) is a temporary condition that might emerge due to stress or a vitamin deficit. Therefore, I suggest that you eat a healthy diet and exercise regularly. Kegel, glute bridge, ...  Read Full »

I have had a habit of masturbation for the past six to seven years. What can I do to get rid of masturbation and increase my sperm count?

Query: Hello doctor,I have had a habit of masturbation for the past six to seven years, but I find it difficult to get rid of it. I have headaches and pain in my muscles and legs. I cannot concentrate on my studies. My penis has become small, and the semen flows like water. I do not take any medicines. Wil...  Read Full »

Dr. Raveendran S. R

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. Masturbation is normal, and 95 % of males love to masturbate. It is just another way of having sex without a partner. Masturbation will not harm your penis. However, if you masturbate more than two to three times a week, you might have ...  Read Full »

Why do I masturbate with my thighs and not my hands. Kindly help.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a young male adult, and I masturbate without using my hands. Instead, I sit down and squeeze my penis with my thighs. Kindly suggest me a solution to stop this.  Read Full »

Dr. Raveendran S. R

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. You can have sexual-related issues in the future, like erectile dysfunction, and I suggest you change to hand penis masturbation. It will be difficult for a few months but no other options. You can do it yourself three times a week, or you c...  Read Full »

Is it fine for a 18-year-old to get low semen after masturbation?

Query: Hi, I last masturbated about four weeks ago; it was very little, like a teaspoon. However, I masturbate three times a week; should I be worried? I am currently taking acne medicine. I am a 18-years-old male with a height of 163 cm and weighing 58 kgs.  Read Full »

Dr. Raveendran S. R

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Low semen can happen in case of dehydration, hormonal imbalance, urine infection, and vitamin deficiency. I suggest you take adequate water and check your testosterone, thyroid function test, and urine. In addition, I would suggest you take Zincovit (multivitamin) table...  Read Full »

I am 24 years old and have masturbated since 17. Does this affect my fertility?

Query: Hello doctor, I have masturbated since I was 17 years, and now I am 24 years old. Can this masturbation lead to infertility after marriage? Can I become a father after marriage?  Read Full »

Dr. Raveendran S. R

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. Masturbation is normal, and ninety-five percent of males do that (out of a hundred males, ninety-five males). It is just another way of having sex without a partner. It is a good practice and helps calm your mind and release happy and str...  Read Full »