Borderline Personality Disorder

About "Borderline Personality Disorder"

Borderline personality disorder is a mental illness which impacts the way one thinks about themselves and others, thus causing problems in day to day activities. It may cause bouts of anger, anxiety, depression, intense mood swings, impulsive behavior, periods of paranoia, etc. The symptoms usually begin during late teen, and it normally improves with age.

Related Terms: Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Anxiety Disorders, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Schizophrenia, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)