Medical Advice on "Diabetes Mellitus"

This article is more of preventive value and to know what basic steps are necessary in general population so that glucose metabolism would not get … View thread »

D Physician.,CCEBDM ( Diabetes Mellitus ).,CCGDM ( Diabetes in Pregnancy ).,CCDR( Diabetic Retinopathy).,CCMTD( Thyroid Disorder).,CCCA ( COPD and Asthma … View thread »

,CCEBDM.,Diploma in Diabetes Mellitus., Diploma in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics.., CCDR.,ccmtd … View thread »

,CC (Diabetes Mellitus).,Diploma (APD and IBS).,MBBS.,Diploma (Vitamin D … View thread »

You are suffering from gestational diabetes mellitus without any doubt. As per IADPSG criteria (International Association of Diabetes and Pregnancy Study Group) and DIPSI criteria (The Diabetes and Pregnancy Study Group India) both makes you overt diabetic. These … View thread »

Do you have a family history of diabetes mellitus 2? What I feel is, if you reduce your weight, your sugar levels will come down. Reducing 1 kg per month will do. Do not skip a meal.  Cut down on meat, oily food, fried food, etc. Take a regular walk, jog or cycling … View thread »

In a patient, having risk factors, like diabetes mellitus and acute onset slurring of speech, it raises the possibility of developing an acute stroke. Though there may be other causes too. I would suggest undergoing the following tests: MRI of the brain or NCCT (non- … View thread »

You are still in young age group with diabetes mellitus and hypertension. Insulin is the best therapy for diabetes. You can consult your physician for any oral tablets (alternate to Insulin injection), as it is the lifelong treatment. If you have high blood glucose, then … View thread »

Diagnosis (according to available information):Fibroid Uterus, Type II Diabetes Mellitus. Further information required: History of menorrhagia (heavy menstrual bleeding) and dysmennorrhea (painful periods). Comorbid illness - hypertension, coronary artery disease, asthma … View thread »

The HbA1C level of above 7 is a confirmatory diagnosis of diabetes mellitus. So, now you are a diabetic and should receive full diabetic management ranging from diet modification, exercise and medication. As far as tablet Gemer 1 mg (Glimepiride) is concerned, I suggest … View thread »

Do you have a question on Diabetes Mellitus? We have medical experts to help you right away.