Medical Advice on "Diabetes Management"

,Diploma in Diabetes management.,PG in Diabetology (USA … View thread »

B.B.S.,M.D.,Certificate in Diabetes Management … View thread »

This quiz is an easy way for one to learn diabetes management … View thread »

From the report (attachment removed to protect patient identity) it is found that your father has overt diabetes and should be managed efficiently to prevent the complications. There are two ways of diabetes management: Lifestyle changes - It includes diabetic diet … View thread »

With little changes in lifestyle and attitude, you can lead a normal and happy life just like anybody else … View thread »

4% population of the world. Not only the developed countries, but also the developing countries are significantly affected by it. There are various treatment approaches for managing diabetes which has been successful to certain extent. But still, … View thread »

I have studied her ECG (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and there is no significant abnormality. I would like to know the following details regarding breathlessness and chest pain that she gets: Is it during walking or sitting position? Is it … View thread »

Once in 3 months HbA1C level estimation is recommended … View thread »

This article will provide an overview about how people can control their blood sugar level after adopting a healthy lifestyle … View thread »

According to WHO, in 2012, an estimated 1.5 million deaths were directly caused by diabetes. This article discusses the prevention and management of diabetes with lifestyle changes … View thread »

Do you have a question on Diabetes Management? We have medical experts to help you right away.