Medical Advice on "Hair Loss"

Hair loss has become the most worrisome issue for both men and women. When a man or woman starts losing hair, it makes an impact on the psychological health, self-esteem, and confidence … View thread »

... article provides information about homeopathy and hair loss ... … View thread »

Hair fall can be a genetic problem or due to some external factors. Depending on the cause of hair fall, homeopathic remedies are prescribed. The well selected homeopathic remedy not only helps to reduce the hair fall but … View thread »

Here, I have discussed the causes, presentation and management of this disease … View thread »

I am need of few important details regarding your hair fall. What is your age? Do you have any dandruff? If you are young and having hair loss without any dandruff then the prescribed treatment is very correct for you. Minoxidil is a vasodilator which increases blood … View thread »

Take a nutritious and protein-rich diet that includes pulses, milk products, and eggs. The routine application of gels and frequent blow drying of your hair causes hair problems and damage. So, kindly avoid that. Use Xgain shampoo (Vitamin E acetate, Soy Protein, and … View thread »

The treatment started by your doctor is fine. The only thing is that, the treatment for hair loss has to be followed for a long time and you need to be regular with your follow up visits. Regarding side effects, both these medications (Hair4U and biotin … View thread »

I just read your query and your detailed information about yourself. From what you have mentioned, it appears that you did have a slightly high TSH (thyroid-stimulating hormone) but that does not mean that you have to take thyroid medications. It is not recommended to … View thread »

I have gone through your case. A sudden hair loss may be due to many causes like severe dieting, mental or physical stress, pregnancy or any illness. Please evaluate yourself if you have suffered from any of the above recently. You need to understand that hair regrowth … View thread »

From your description, I would say you have a male pattern hair loss also called as androgenetic alopecia. If you are comfortable using Rogaine solution, you can continue with it or consider Minoqilib 5% (Minoxidil) solution 1 ml at bed time over the scalp … View thread »

Do you have a question on Hair Loss? We have medical experts to help you right away.