Hair Loss

Related Terms: Hairfall, Minoxidil, Control Hair Loss, Acne, Dandruff, Hair Fall, Homeopathic Acne Scar Treatment

Hair Loss in Children - How to Treat It with Homeopathy?

Article Overview: Hair loss is fairly common in kids and it is easy to treat with homeopathy if the underlying cause is known. Read on to know the best approach to take.  Read Article »
Dr. Sheetal Kamble
Homeopathic Physician

Hair loss is an issue we usually associate with adults, but hair loss is fairly common in children as well. A majority of children (26 months or older) have hair loss problem and it can be frightening for parents. As compared to adults, it is easier to treat or grow back hair in children once the un ...  Read Article »

Hair Loss - Common Causes and Hair Care Tips

Article Overview: Scalp hair has cosmetic value. Hair loss has become the most worrisome issue for both men and women. When a man or woman starts losing hair, it makes an impact on the psychological health, self-esteem, and confidence.  Read Article »
Dr. Ashwini V Swamy

Hair loss is a common condition faced by people of all age groups. There are various causes for hair loss. Hence understanding hair growth cycle is important to determine if the hair fall is normal or is due to an underlying cause. The Growth Cycle of Hair: The human scalp has around one hundred tho ...  Read Article »

Hair Loss (Alopecia Areata) Cure Through Homoeopathy

Article Overview: This is a simple article provides information about homeopathy and hair loss.  Read Article »
Dr. Priyanka M Arora
Homeopathic Physician

Alopecia areata is a condition where there is hair loss that affects typically the scalp, beard, eyebrows etc in oval or circular patches. Alopecia areata is a common skin disorder which affects all races, both genders and typically younger age groups. In some cases total baldness occurs and in som ...  Read Article »

Alopecia - Hair loss Treatment Through Homeopathy

Article Overview: Hair fall or alopecia is a very common condition seen in many young people. Hair fall can be a genetic problem or due to some external factors. Depending on the cause of hair fall, homeopathic remedies are prescribed. The well selected homeopathic remedy not only helps to reduce the hair fall but also enhances the physical and mental wellbeing.  Read Article »
Dr. Sheetal Kamble
Homeopathic Physician

Nowadays, hair fall problem is gradually increasing. Many young adults have been complaining about hair loss issues. Some of them complain about genetic or hereditary kind of hair loss, while some of them complain hair fall after the use of certain medications or due to some external factors li ...  Read Article »

Query: Hello doctor, Three months after I had my second child, I suffered hair loss. It all grew back six to seven months postpartum. Then, I went on a trip about two and a half months ago to a tropical climate and when I got back I am getting the same type of hair loss again. I believe the name for it is ...  Read Full »
Dr. Shaikh Sadaf
Diabetologist, Endocrinologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query and from what you have mentioned it appears that you have hair fall. Now, there could be many reasons. Postpartum: one-year post delivery of a child and a possible lactation might cause nutritional deficiencies in a woman and also the n...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I am suffering from scalp psoriasis. I have yellow flakes appearing predominantly on the frontal and middle portion of the scalp. After shampooing, it is accompanied by hair loss. What can I do to prevent flaking and to reduce my hair fall? I am using Ketocare shampoo with Topisol 6 % lo...  Read Full »
Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your attachment (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I would recommend you use Salytor shampoo (Coal tar with Salicylic acid) twice weekly and continue with Topisol 6 % lotion (Clobetasol with Salicylic acid). If it is associated with it...  Read Full »

Alopecia Areata - Patchy Hair Loss with Unpredictable Course

Article Overview: Alopecia areata is a common form of hair loss affecting the quality of life of many patients. Here, I have discussed the causes, presentation and management of this disease.  Read Article »

Alopecia areata is a unique self-limiting disorder characterized by areas of asymptomatic, non-scarring and non-inflammatory hair loss, commonly involving the scalp. Causes: Alopecia areata presents as a localized patchy hair loss. Usually, the patch will be smooth and well circumscribed and ...  Read Article »

Query: Hi doctor, I am 19 years old male. I have acne, hair loss, dandruff, a common cold, and mouth ulcer. I want to lose my weight. Please suggest.  Read Full »
Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are several causes to have hair loss. Some of the reasons are excessive use of shampoos and conditioners, smoking, excess exposure to sunlight, changes in food habits and lifestyles, and change of place and water. Some medications also lead to hair fall. Hypothyro...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I am having hair loss problem and now it is in starting stage. I have consulted a doctor for this. He suggested Minoxidil and Finax. I would like to get a second opinion from you.  Read Full »
Dr. Devendra Ashok Jadhav

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am need of few important details regarding your hair fall. What is your age? Do you have any dandruff? If you are young and having hair loss without any dandruff then the prescribed treatment is very correct for you. Minoxidil is a vasodilator which increases blood s...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor,I had got my hair straightened twice this year. Now, I face severe hair loss. Even my scalp is visible on one side. What should I do now?  Read Full »
Dr. Jyotisterna Mittal

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Take a nutritious and protein-rich diet that includes pulses, milk products, and eggs. The routine application of gels and frequent blow drying of your hair causes hair problems and damage. So, kindly avoid that. Use Xgain shampoo (Vitamin E acetate, Soy Protein, and J...  Read Full »

{{item.dr_name}}
{{item.sp}}  

Do you have a question on Hair Loss? We have medical experts to help you right away.