Medical Advice on "Hypertension"

Hypertension is an independant risk factor for hearing loss as it alters the microcirculation in the inner ear and thus degeneration of the inner ear … View thread »

hypertension when constantly there is a blood pressure of more than 140/90 mmHg ... A family history of hypertensionView thread »

Raised blood pressure is hypertension ... Hypertension or high blood pressure remains one of the most common ailments that affects the population of a great industrious nation today … View thread »

I have reviewed your health query and can understand your worries about hypertension and appropriate medications ... Many patients take more than 120 dosages per day and there is no issue (480 to 540 mg per day is mostly the limit in hypertension) … View thread »

Can hypertension in itself cause dilated cardiomyopathy ... She is having HTN (hypertension) which may cause concentric LVH (left ventricular hypertrophy) … View thread »

I was told that I have hypertension ... As you are so young, the cause of hypertension should be found out first … View thread »

... not likely to drop dead. You are hypertensive for a long time and that is why you are having left ventricular hypertrophy due to left ventricular remodeling. If you control your hypertension there can be reverse remodeling of your heart and your LV (left ... … View thread »

The diagnoses are minor coronary atherosclerotic disease and systemic hypertension ...  Is systemic hypertension the same as high BP … View thread »

I have been prescribed ARB (angiotensin receptor blockers) to treat my hypertensionView thread »

I understand that you are not interested in taking medications for hypertension for a long time ... So I am suggesting you a natural way of dealing with hypertensionView thread »

Do you have a question on Hypertension? We have medical experts to help you right away.