Medical Advice on "Hypertension"

... association between hypertension and hearing loss ... … View thread »

... hypertension, a condition in which the pressure exerted by the blood, on the walls of the arteries, is too high ... … View thread »

... the misconceptions prevalent among people against having anti-hypertensive pills ... … View thread »

I have reviewed your health query and can understand your worries about hypertension and appropriate medications. Although thorough physical evaluation is mandatory here, I would assist you based on the details provided here. I would suggest you start afresh with … View thread »

Your headaches are probably caused due to your high blood pressure. A headache can also increase the BP, but not this much. As you are so young, the cause of hypertension should be found out first. So, I suggest you undergo tests like kidney function test, renal … View thread »

You are not likely to drop dead. You are hypertensive for a long time and that is why you are having left ventricular hypertrophy due to left ventricular remodeling. If you control your hypertension there can be reverse remodeling of your heart and your LV (left … View thread »

I am really thankful for your kind comments. You have always been so nice and a health conscious person. I want to assure you do not worry as everything is going to be fine soon. I have thoroughly gone through your case and can well understand your genuine health … View thread »

Do not worry about it, as there are multiple options available. The side effects are class effect and all drugs from this class will have these effects and will not suit you. You need to change to other class of medicine. I suggest tablet Amlodipine 5 mg, once a … View thread »

I understand that you are not interested in taking medications for hypertension for a long time. So I am suggesting you a natural way of dealing with hypertension. Take raisins. Soak it in rosewater overnight. Chew and eat it in the morning. You have to follow this for … View thread »

I reviewed your history. It seems from the history that you are having ocular hypertension. Since the results of visual field, optic disc changes and OCT are normal, there is no glaucoma. But treatment of ocular hypertension is necessary for you to prevent development … View thread »

Do you have a question on Hypertension? We have medical experts to help you right away.