Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

About "Obsessive Compulsive Disorder"

Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is a common and uncontrollable mental disorder where a person has a need to repeat some actions (compulsion) or keeps having specific thoughts (obsession) repeatedly. Obsessive habits include washing hands frequently, keep counting things, arranging things in a particular order, etc. Fear of germs and constant awareness of breathing are examples of compulsive behavior.

Related Terms: Depression, Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Anxiety Disorders, Ocd, Borderline Personality Disorder