Aging

Related Terms: Sunscreen, Antioxidant, Sunscreen Lotion, Hair Loss, Moisturizer, Dry Skin, Vitamin C

I have signs of premature aging. Please suggest a homeopathy cure.
Query: Hello doctor,I am 21. I am suffering from dark circles and fine lines and wrinkles around eyes even with dark facial hairs and loose facial skin. In short, I am finding signs of premature aging, hair greying, and excessive hair loss. Please please help me out.  Read Full »
Dr. Sheetal Kamble
Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand you have been suffering from the signs of premature aging. The most common cause for this is lack of sleep and very stressful life. Firstly, I would advise you to take proper rest and sleep every day for seven to eight hours and try to manage or reduce ...  Read Full »

Dermal Fillers - a Revolutionized Treatment for Aging Face
Article Overview: In this article, I have discussed the use of dermal fillers and the excellent results given by dermal fillers in correcting skin cosmetic problems.  Read Article »
Cosmetologist

Dermal filler is a natural or synthetic collagen injected in the deeper layer of skin (dermis) for the augmentation of soft tissues. Dermal fillers are used very frequently for wrinkles, scars and creases due to aging. Various substances used as dermal fillers are collagen, fat, silicon, etc. For b ...  Read Article »

Can you suggest a good anti-aging cream and a breast firming cream?
Query: Hello doctor,I am 40 years old and I have dry to normal skin. Can you suggest a good anti-aging cream and also some breast firming cream?  Read Full »
Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner, HIV AIDS Specialist, Plastic Surgeon, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If possible, please send the photographs of your face. Regards. For more information consult a cosmetologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/cosmetologist  Read Full »

I have dark circles, fine lines and aging spots. Please suggest relevant medication.
Query: Hello doctor,I had some eye problem for which I was asked to do warm compress around the eyes. As a result, I am suffering from dark circles, fine lines, and aging spots. Please suggest any relevant medication. Also, I am not able to understand my skin structure. In the winters, it is too dry and in...  Read Full »
Dr. Shaunak Patel

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand that there has been damage to the skin. White spots on the sides of the right sides are called miliaria crystallina. In simple terms, it is the enlargement and plugging of the sweat glands. You will need to go to a dermatologist to remove the plugs o...  Read Full »

Please suggest effective anti-aging treatment.
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 31 year old female. Height is 5'3" and weight 71 kg. I have normal skin. I have started developing fine lines on my face. Just recently I have developed a slight depression in the form of a line starting from under the inner side of the eye running down the cheek (photo attached)....  Read Full »
Dr. Vinay Kumar

Answer: Hi,Welcome to icliniq.com.I have read your details and examined your picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity) carefully. I have the following suggestions for you which I am sure will specifically help you significantly in the long run. Avoid sun exposure as best as you can. Make ...  Read Full »

Can I use Nexret gel for anti-aging?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 35 year old female with borderline oily skin living in a very humid city. Only gel-based products work for my skin. I was wondering if I could start using Nexret gel, as a night treatment for anti-aging and general maintenance on a long-term basis. I have a few sun spots and pimpl...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your query and concern. Please attach a picture if possible, for better evaluation. I suggest using Nexret gel (Tretinoin) 0.04 % daily at night, but not on a long-term basis because it can cause hypopigmentation. You can use it for 1 to 2 months, and then yo...  Read Full »

What are the physical changes that come with aging?
Query: Hi doctor, My mother is around 60 years but she looks older than her age. The skin of her face and body is shrinking very fast. And, she feels sleepy whenever she sits up for a long period of ten minutes or more. Please help.  Read Full »
Dr. Mashfika N Alam

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. At her age, cellular aging can speed up depending on her overall health. If she has any underlying chronic disease or if she has a deficiency of essential minerals and micronutrients, all these can speed up the aging process. However at her age, fatigue or excessive tired...  Read Full »

I am losing sexual efficiency as I am aging. Please help.
Query: Hi doctor, I am 65 years old. I am having an active sex life. Nowadays, I am slowly losing efficiency. I am requesting you to advise some medicine to prolong my sexual act. Thank you.  Read Full »
Geriatrician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understood your concerns. Before we can make any conclusions, I request you to provide the following details. So, an impression can be made about the cause and solutions of the problem. What do you mean by slowly losing efficiency? Please give maxim...  Read Full »

What can I do to limit the signs of aging?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 26 year old male with quite rough skin on my face, which I am not happy with. I was wondering if you could provide me with some advice on what I can do to limit the signs of aging, specifically forehead lines and also the dry look on my skin. I think my problem is sun damage. I ha...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, you can go for Botox (Botulinum toxin) nevertheless I would suggest you to use Cellex C serum and Hydra 5B complex twice daily. It contains vitamin C, which is a potent antioxidant, helps in collagen synthesis. Hence, alteration of aging sign and carries no side eff...  Read Full »

I am 29 years old, but I look like a 40 year old. How to look my age?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 29 year old male, who looks like a 40 year old. I have aged very poorly. What caused this to happen? What can I do to look my proper age?  Read Full »
Dr. Rakesh Kumar Bahunuthula

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Early aging can be a consequence of multiple factors. The most important ones are sun exposure, poor nutrition, improper sleep, bad lifestyle habits, and poor regular care of the skin. Excessive sun exposure damages the normal texture of the skin by altering the collage...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Aging? We have medical experts to help you right away.