Am I Pregnant

Related Terms: Pregnancy, Beta Hcg, Unprotected Sex, Emergency Contraceptive Pill, Conception And Pregnancy, I-pill, Delayed Period, Pregnancy Test

Am I Pregnant?
Article Overview: This article is for all the women who have a doubt if they are pregnant.  Read Article »
Dr. Veena Madhankumar

Am I pregnant? Well, this is a question which comes in every woman's life at one point or other. This article is about what to do to clear or confirm your doubts as the case may be. 1. I missed my period. This is the most common complaint which women who are pregnant will have. Be aware that somet ...  Read Article »

My periods are delayed. Am I pregnant?
Query: Hello doctor, I have a couple of questions regarding pregnancy. About two days ago, my partner and I had unprotected oral sex, and I was in a position where my vagina was on his penis, but we did not have sexual intercourse. Although he did finger me, he did not seem to have any body fluid on his f...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. How are you doing? I do not see any reason for you to worry. Let me explain. You have mentioned that your periods usually occur in the early days of the month. Usually, a lady ovulates around the 12th to the 16th day of the periods. The life of the egg is 24 hours and ...  Read Full »

I had bleeding after I was fingered. Am I pregnant?
Query: Hello doctor, My fiance just fingered my private part for the first time and I am not sure that before fingering he touched his sperms or not. I was having pain at that part the day he did it which is just a day before and I had a bleeding patch along with my secretions yesterday. I am tensed wheth...  Read Full »
Dr. Uzma Arqam

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Although I would like to ask some questions before answering your query as many things are missing here like your menstrual history, medical and drug history and most importantly how long you have been sexually active. If you were not sexually active before then it cou...  Read Full »

My partner accidentally ejaculated on my stomach. Am I pregnant?
Query: Hello doctor,I am a 25-year-old female, weigh 67 kg, and height is 5'4". I am not sexually active but on the fourth day of my period, I and my partner were feeling each other and he accidentally ejaculated on me. The semen landed on the side of my stomach and front of my thighs. I do not remember if...  Read Full »
Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your post. Firstly, he had not ejaculated inside you which means you cannot become pregnant because of that. On top of that, you have used emergency contraceptive which has a success rate of 99 %. There is no possibility of you getting pregnant with th...  Read Full »

My period is late by 16 days. Am I pregnant?
Query: Hello doctor, I had my last period a month back. I had unprotected sex six days later. I did not take any pills also. Now, my period is late by 16 days. Last week when we had sex, I took a pill. Is there any chance for pregnancy?  Read Full »
Dr. Meeta Airen

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As per your query, you had periods a month back. But six days later in which month did you have unprotected intercourse, last month or this one? Also, when did you take the pill? Please specify for further guidance. Revert with more information to an obstetrician and g...  Read Full »

I have thick discharge coming out of vagina. Am I pregnant?
Query: Hello doctor, I have had unprotected sex last month but I took I-pills within 72 hours and also I had periods in last 15 days back but now I have some thick discharge coming out of my vagina. Please tell me are there chances of pregnancy? If not, then why this thick thing getting discharged? Please ...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is unlikely for you to be pregnant now. Because I-pills are highly effective in avoiding pregnancy. Also, you had bleeding, ruling out the possibility of pregnancy. Still, there is no harm in getting urine pregnancy test done, just to confirm. Did you not have sim...  Read Full »

I have missed my period after unprotected sex. Am I pregnant?
Query: Hi doctor, I and my fiance had unprotected sex a month back but he did not ejaculate inside me. Due to confusion, I had an Ipill after two hours of intercourse. On the eighth day after taking the pill, I got a light bleeding (enough to use a pad) which lasted for three days. My last period started ...  Read Full »
Dr. Jimesh H Mavani

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, if now it turns out to be negative urine pregnancy test after 20 days of intercourse than definitely, you are not pregnant. It is almost a month after intercourse and test are negative. So, you are not pregnant for sure. And yes, periods can be delayed and/or distu...  Read Full »

I had unprotected sex and my menstruation has been missed. Am I pregnant?
Query: Hello doctor,I had unprotected sex a month back and after 4 to 5 hours, I used unwanted 72 and next day again I used unwanted 72. My menstruation has been missed. I tested my pregnancy through Prega news pregnancy testing kit and report was negative but my periods did not start. Then I used the unwa...  Read Full »
Dr. Uzma Arqam

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have taken emergency contraceptives twice and then abortifacient as well. Emergency pills if taken once it shows withdrawal bleed within 1 to 2 weeks. If you have taken twice that further disturbed inside hormones then again you have taken abortion-inducing tablets ...  Read Full »

I am perimenopausal and I have not got my periods. Am I pregnant?
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 46-year-old female and my periods have become increasingly irregular. They used to be around 24 days in length and my current cycle is now 36 days. My basal body temperature indicated that I may have ovulated on day 10. But I have not menstruated at all this cycle - not even sp...  Read Full »
Dr. Deepika Joshi Khare

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. No, you have not ovulated on day 10 because if it would have been so you would have had your period by now. Menstruation usually occurs 14 days after ovulation and the duration between ovulation and menstruation is always fixed. Ovulation occurs only once in one cy...  Read Full »

My embryo line has increased from 5.2 to 5.9. Am I pregnant?
Query: Hi doctor,I am a 34-year-old lady. Trying to conceive. I had a follicular study. On ninth day, my right ovary size was 7 mm and left was not developed and on 11th day scan, it is showing the same values. But my embryo line has increased from 5.2 to 5.9. What does it mean? Am I pregnant or not? Pleas...  Read Full »
Dr. Neha Singh Rathod

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since the size of endometrial thickness has increased and the size of the ovary follicle has increased, there are chances of pregnancy. Try during your fertile period which is between 12 to 24 days of your periods. Get started with Folic acid supplements. However, if yo...  Read Full »

{{item.dr_name}}
{{item.sp}}  

Do you have a question on Am I Pregnant? We have medical experts to help you right away.