Analgesics

Related Terms: Paracetamol, Physiotherapy, Anti Inflammatory Medications, Ice Pack, Analgesic, Hot Fomentation, Ibuprofen

Sinarest Tablet
Article Overview: Sinarest is used to treat symptoms of cold, flu, allergies, etc. It is the combination of a decongestant, antihistamine, and analgesic in the right proportion.  Read Article »
Dr. K Sneha
General Medicine Physician

Sinarest is used to treat symptoms of cold, flu, allergies, etc. It is the combination of a decongestant, antihistamine, and analgesic in the right proportion. What Is the Composition of Sinarest Tablet? It is a combination of the following drugs: Chlorpheniramine Maleate (2 mg) - It belongs ...  Read Article »

How to get rid of anal pain caused by hemorrhoids?
Query: Hello doctor, My wife is 28 years old. Her weight is 128 kg and height is 5 feet 3 inches. She has got a constipation problem since last 5 years and she takes Smuth for this. Since last four days, she has been getting severe pain between vagina and anus and that area is swollen. Also, her anus openi...  Read Full »
Dr. Pooja Pardhi

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query and can understand your concern for her health. As you have given every possible analgesic and the pain is not relieved, I think the hemorrhoid has strangulated. It means it is entrapped within the anal sphincter. I suggest tablet Acena...  Read Full »

My daughter got hit on her head with a wooden swing. What to do?
Query: Hi doctor, My daughter got hit in the head with a wooden swing by my other child. It hit above the eye between eyebrow and temple. She is acting fine. It is very swollen and bruised, like a very large goose egg. Do you think that calls for a trip to the doctor or just more ice packs? It has been abo...  Read Full »
Dr. Babu Lal Meena

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As it is an injury around the eye, it may cause congestion in the eyes and secondary infection as well. She also needs analgesics. It is not a small injury to be treated only by ice packs. I suggest you try doing the following: Get an x-ray of the frontotemporal region o...  Read Full »

Why did I get pain after a long walk?
Query: Hello doctor, I walked for around 10 km two days back. I am not a habitual walker. I felt cramp twice in my right leg during first 3 km and after stretching it was better. Then I consumed fair amount of water. But, after 24 hours I got severe pain in calf muscles and there is slight swelling. Plea...  Read Full »
Dr. Sumit Chawla

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are having fatigued muscle due to over exercise by an unaccustomed muscle. You can take muscle relaxant with anti-inflammatory and also apply some analgesic gel to the calf muscle. Heat and massage therapy will help in early resolution of symptoms. You should only...  Read Full »

What could cause severe headache and eye pain?
Query: Hello, When I see any object, I feel like I can see only half of it and after that I experience pain in the eyes. I also have severe headache soon after that. What could it be?  Read Full »
Dr. Dada Peer K
Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. These symptoms indicate migraine headache. These vision related symptoms are present in aura (temporary visual disturbances that precede the migraine headache). The treatment of migraine headache is by use of analgesic drugs in acute episodes and by use of prophyl...  Read Full »

Dolo 650 MG Tablet
Article Overview: Dolo 650 is the most common medicine used during a fever and to relieve mild to moderate pain. Because of the tablets ability to reduce fever and pain, it is called an antipyretic and analgesic agent. The antipyretic action is achieved by inhibiting the production of prostaglandin and by increasing the loss of heat from the body. This tablet inhibits the signals of pain that are sent to the brain, as a result, the pain experienced by the person is reduced after taking it.  Read Article »
Dr. K Sneha
Pharmacologist

Overview of Dolo 650 Dolo 650 is the most common medicine used during a fever and to relieve mild to moderate pain. Because of the tablets ability to reduce fever and pain, it is called an antipyretic and analgesic agent. The antipyretic action is achieved by inhibiting the production of prostaglan ...  Read Article »

How to treat strained neck muscle developed while doing a leg raise?
Query: Hi doctor, I think I developed a muscle pull or nerve problem in the shoulder and neck area when I was doing leg raise in the gym on a bench. How to get cured?  Read Full »
Dr. Mohan Krishna

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. From the complaints you had described, it sounds like a muscle pull. It is better to get examined by a doctor first to know the right diagnosis. You might get relief from simple analgesic and muscle relaxant. For further information consult a physiotherapist online -...  Read Full »

I have got black stools along with fluctuating appetite. Why?
Query: Hello doctor, I have got black stools along with fluctuating appetite, stomach pain, and diarrhea and general run-downness including being freezing. Do I need to worry?  Read Full »
Dr. Pooja Pardhi

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query and can understand your health concern. Black colored stools could be due to many causes. It could be due to some medicines like Iron supplements or NSAID analgesic or antiplatelet drugs, etc. If you are taking any of these drugs, stop the...  Read Full »

Why am I having pain in penis after masturbating?
Query: Hello doctor, I pressed my penis hard while masturbating by something yesterday due to which my upper part of the penis is having pain. There is no scratch on the upper part, no problem in urine passing or bleeding but still paining. What can this be?  Read Full »
Geriatrician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since there is no external injury as well as internal injury (normal passage of urine) I feel the problem is with muscle damage rather than anything. The simple muscle injury can be dealt with analgesics such as Ibuprofen 400 to 800 mg to be taken two to three times a d...  Read Full »

How to reduce the pain due to ankle sprain?
Query: Hi doctor,I have chronic ankle sprains in both the ankles. I have this for maybe a year now. I went to PT and have been doing exercises. But, about a week ago, my ankle began to pop. It is happening once in a while. It really hurts and I have to pause for a couple minutes for the pain to settle. Is ...  Read Full »
Dr. Mahavir Patil
Family Physician, General Practitioner, Orthopaedician And Traumatologist, Physiotherapist, Spine Health Specialist, Spine Surgeon

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Hope this message finds you in good health. I have gone through your complaints and understand your concern. I generally see many cases like this in my clinic. I give them a splint, rest, analgesics, anti-inflammatory tablets and ice pack till the swelling reduces to som...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Analgesics? We have medical experts to help you right away.