Anti-aging

Related Terms: Sunscreen, Acne, Dry Skin, Sunscreen Lotion, Alopecia Areata, Chemical Peeling, Eczema

Can you suggest a good anti-aging cream and a breast firming cream?
Query: Hello doctor,I am 40 years old and I have dry to normal skin. Can you suggest a good anti-aging cream and also some breast firming cream?  Read Full »
Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner, HIV AIDS Specialist, Plastic Surgeon, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If possible, please send the photographs of your face. Regards. For more information consult a cosmetologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/cosmetologist  Read Full »

Please suggest effective anti-aging treatment.
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 31 year old female. Height is 5'3" and weight 71 kg. I have normal skin. I have started developing fine lines on my face. Just recently I have developed a slight depression in the form of a line starting from under the inner side of the eye running down the cheek (photo attached)....  Read Full »
Dr. Vinay Kumar

Answer: Hi,Welcome to icliniq.com.I have read your details and examined your picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity) carefully. I have the following suggestions for you which I am sure will specifically help you significantly in the long run. Avoid sun exposure as best as you can. Make ...  Read Full »

Can I use Nexret gel for anti-aging?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 35 year old female with borderline oily skin living in a very humid city. Only gel-based products work for my skin. I was wondering if I could start using Nexret gel, as a night treatment for anti-aging and general maintenance on a long-term basis. I have a few sun spots and pimpl...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your query and concern. Please attach a picture if possible, for better evaluation. I suggest using Nexret gel (Tretinoin) 0.04 % daily at night, but not on a long-term basis because it can cause hypopigmentation. You can use it for 1 to 2 months, and then yo...  Read Full »

Can moisturizer containing hyaluronic acid be used by a teenager?
Query: Hello doctor, I have bought a moisturizer for my 14-year-old daughter. She has dry skin. The cream says it contains hyaluronic acid. I heard it is used for anti-aging. Will this acid have a negative effect on her skin?  Read Full »
Dr. Ashwini V Swamy

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Hyaluronic acid is good for skin as it has moisturizing properties. The reason it is used as anti-aging is that of its moisturizing property. As we age, we lose moisture from the skin along with the loss of collagen from dermal part of the skin. I would suggest yo...  Read Full »

Which product is safe for my skin to look lighter?
Query: Hi doctor,I would like to know how and which product is safe for my skin to look lighter. My facial skin does not look like how it used to, and I do not like it. Please help.  Read Full »
Dr. Ashwini V Swamy

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. After 30 years, skin starts to lose its elasticity, and during winter because of dryness, skin looks dull. I would suggest you try: Vitamin C serum - it is a good antioxidant and anti-aging medicine. Apply to the whole face in the morning. A good sunscreen with ...  Read Full »

Do I have to stop taking ashwagandha before a surgery?Will it interact with anesthesia?
Query: Hello doctor, I am scheduled for sinus surgery day after tomorrow. I have been given a list of medications which should not be taken and I have followed that. However, I have been taking ashwagandha (herb supplement 470 mg once a day) to help with anxiety. I read online that this may interfere with ...  Read Full »
Dr. Vivek Chail

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read through your query in detail. Please find my observations below. 1. Ashwagandha or Indian ginseng is a well known ayurvedic herbal medicine. 2. The following constitute its important effects on the human body: It causes increase in energy levels. It might int...  Read Full »

What treatment can be done for acne and pores on cheeks?
Query: Hello doctor, I have been using Isopropyl alcohol as a face wash (diluted with water) for the last eight years, and am exploring more healthier and effective skincare routines. I have a mild acne and huge pores on my cheeks. Currently, I have purchased a variety of products and would like to receiv...  Read Full »
Dr. Ashwini V Swamy

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your skin routine is good, you can go on with it. Please choose a moisturizer that is not clogging, and is non-comedogenic, lotion form is better than cream since you have mild acne. Niacinamide and Azelaic acid are helpful for acne, they are mild, but a higher concentr...  Read Full »

Fitness coupled with nutrition are the key elements for maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Being fit enhances your energy, sustains physical functionality, and minimizes complications of serious medical illnesses. Cardiovascular benefits, anti-aging benefits, wellbeing benefits, and aesthetic benefits are few of the many by-products of being fit and healthy. Our Waist to Chest Ratio Calculator and …

Read Full »

Can Kayakalp Kwath be used as anti-aging solution in female with no skin disorders?
Query: Hello doctor, Can a normal mid-20's female with no skin disorder use Kayakalp Kwath or Mahamanjisthadi Kwath for better, healthy, glowing skin, and prevent wrinkles? Could it be an anti-aging solution? Or Will there be side effects?  Read Full »
Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. See without any indication do not use Kwath on your own. However, you can take Aloe Vera juice 15 ml two times a day with water after food for two weeks. Take healthy and fresh food. Add more fruits and vegetables in your diet. Do walk daily a...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Anti-aging? We have medical experts to help you right away.