Anti Anxiety Drugs

About "Anti Anxiety Drugs"

When constant anxiety affects one's health, anti-anxiety drugs help to control the symptoms so that the person can carry on with his day to day life normally. The medications used to treat anxiety are benzodiazepines (Alprazolam, Clonazepam, Diazepam), Buspirone, SSRIs (Fluoxetine, Sertraline, Escitalopram), Tricyclics (Clomipramine, Imipramine), MAOIs (Phenelzine, Selegiline, Isocarboxazid), and Beta-blockers (Propranolol).

Related Terms: Anxiety, Antidepressants, Depression, Clonazepam, Ssri, Anxiety Disorder, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy