Medical Advice on "Anxiety"

With your brief description, it appears that you are suffering with some anxiety disorder most probably Generalized Anxiety Disorder. The drug you are taking is neither sufficient nor appropriate when we are having a lots of safer and more effective drugs currently. I … View thread »

It is good that your foot drop is improving in a five weeks period. The twitches that you are feeling may be due to anxiety also. If it was ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis), the foot drop would be unlikely to improve. As it is improving, it is unlikely to be ALS. … View thread »

I have reviewed the attached reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I would here by say that you may not believe vitamin B12 and vitamin D deficiency are very common in some races and we always misdiagnose these symptoms. Your symptoms are due to … View thread »

At this moment you can take another 0.5mg but do not repeat it after that. Tomorrow you can discuss your poor response to the 0.5mg lorazepam either with your physician or you can discuss with me online, if online therapy for a psychiatry  … View thread »

It is good that you do not have any symptoms even after stopping the medicines eight months back. There is always a chance that panic disorder and anxiety relapse. So you have to be careful and watchful that if any previous symptoms reappear or any new symptoms arise, … View thread »

I assume that you are having good life with current medicines baring anxiety attacks. The possible reason for your anxiety attacks are: Current medication- Can you outline the onset of anxiety attacks after starting one or another medication that you are … View thread »

Mirap is a Mirtazapine which is indicated for depression. In my professional experience, it is not as efficacious as the SSRIs such as Fluoxetine or Paroxetine or Citalopram. Mirap at the dosage of 15mg does help the patient to sleep better but it is also known for … View thread »

I read your query and understood your concern. As per your diagnosis of anxiety and panic attacks, there should be no doubt whether you need neurologist or psychiatrist. Both these conditions come under the domain of psychiatrist and they are more able to treat these … View thread »

I have gone through your query and understood your concern. Yes, it is true that the child may suffer from some psychological problems when not staying with the parents or the regular care giver as it occurs in some foster homes. But, as you mentioned that it is only … View thread »

I read your query and understand your concerns. I request you to provide following information so the diagnosis can be made and suitable remedy can be offered. Have you experienced the same issues while masturbating or doing sex in the past? How did the problem start … View thread »

Do you have a question on Anxiety? We have experts to help you right away.