Arnica

Related Terms: Hair Fall Homeopathy Treatment, Hairfall, Hair Loss, Aconite, Arsenicum Album, Cocculus, Homeopathy

How can I stop hair loss?
Query: Hello doctor, I have hair loss. How can I stop it?  Read Full »
Dr. Sheetal R Bhanushali
Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can start with Wiesbaden 30 five pills in the morning, noon, evening, and night, Arnica hair oil (massage thrice in a week), Arnica shampoo, along with medicines. Have healthy food which has protein and calcium. Fenugreek is also good for hair. Have proper sound ...  Read Full »

Why am I having heavy hair fall post C-section delivery?
Query: Hello doctor, I had two C-sections and within a gap of 2.8 months post delivery, I had heavy hair fall. So I took Lycopodium 15 drops twice a day for 15 days and simultaneously used a mixture of Jaborandi, Amla, and Arnica with coconut oil. For few months hair fall was less but suddenly again I star...  Read Full »
Dr. Sheetal R Bhanushali
Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can start Sepia 30 five pills in the morning, noon, and then Wiesbaden 200 five pills at bedtime. Arnica mother tincture 10 drops in coconut oil (amount for one use) mix it and apply in hair roots thrice in a week. Apart from these, Fenugreek seeds are good for hai...  Read Full »

Please suggest homeopathy remedies for severe hair fall.
Query: Hello doctor,I am 32. I am suffering from severe hair fall from last five months. My hair comes out in bunches whenever I wash or comb them. They already got too thin and also I am a patient of hyperthyroidism. I am done with the tests. Reports are normal and thyroid is under control. So, what can b...  Read Full »
Dr. Potnuru Srinivaasa Sudhakar
Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. For hair fall, you need to use Iodium 1M one dose and Acid Fluor 6C daily 10 pills in the morning. And you have to take nitrous food. Do not use chemical shampoos and hair oils for your hair. Use Arnica hair oil and Arnica shampoo (SBL company) regularly. For more...  Read Full »

What can be done for dry scalp with white flaky layers on the front and sides?
Query: Hello doctor,I have a very dry scalp. There is a white flaky layer on the front and on the sides of the scalp. I have tried different shampoos but no help. Hair is getting thin day by day. I shampoo my hair twice weekly and before shampoo only I apply oil. Please help.  Read Full »
Dr. Sheetal R Bhanushali
Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can start Sulfur 30 five pills in morning noon and night, Arsenic alb 200 five pills in morning and evening, Psorinum 1M five pills in morning empty stomach. (One dose only). Your complaints seem like scaly dandruff. Along with medicines have food rich in protei...  Read Full »

Are swollen breast and less facial hair signs of infertility?
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 25 year old male. My weight is 65 kg and height is 5'5". I am having enlarged breast and very less facial hair. Will this lead to infertility? I am not taking any medicine. I have consulted an endocrinologist regarding this. He examined my chest and suggested me to get a hormon...  Read Full »
Dr. Neeru Bharadwaj
Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern and what you are going through from your report (attachment removed to protect patient identity), there is nothing to worry since it is not a major problem. Your condition is false gynecomastia. There is excess fat in your breast area and ...  Read Full »

I have developed hard lumps on Botox injection sites. Please help.
Query: Hello doctor,I have been injecting Botox into my forehead for three years now and never had a reaction. Two days ago I visited a different dermatologist and right after the session, I developed hard lumps on every injection site. I returned to the same dermatologist and she told me this is nothing t...  Read Full »
Dr. Sampada Avinash Thakare

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Kindly send image and revert back. Without clinical photographs, it is difficult to comment. Is there a change in color of skin? For more information consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist  Read Full »

Homeopathic Travel Kit: A List of Remedies to Carry on Your Trip
Article Overview: Vacation is a time when you should enjoy with your family and friends, but a sick person can ruin the vacation. You may not find doctors or medical help around, especially if you are vacationing at a remote place. In such situations, homeopathy can save your vacation.  Read Article »
Dr. Sheetal Kamble
Homeopathic Physician

Vacation is a time when you enjoy with your family and friends, but a sick person can ruin the holiday. You may not find doctors or any medical help around, especially if you are vacationing at a remote place. In such situations, homeopathy can save your vacation. Most people carry medicines with t ...  Read Article »

Homeopathic Remedies for Motion Sickness
Article Overview: Motion sickness is one of the most common illness seen during long distance travel. Motion sickness is very commonly seen in children. However, many adults suffer from it too. Regular and correctly used homeopathic remedies would help to prevent and cure this problem.  Read Article »
Dr. Sheetal Kamble
Homeopathic Physician

Motion sickness is commonly seen in children. Usually, children between 5 to 12 years are more susceptible to motion sickness than adults. It would be very stressful to handle your kid during motion sickness, and your journey may become miserable. To avoid the uncomfortable situation and keep your t ...  Read Article »

Alopecia - Hair loss Treatment Through Homeopathy
Article Overview: Hair fall or alopecia is a very common condition seen in many young people. Hair fall can be a genetic problem or due to some external factors. Depending on the cause of hair fall, homeopathic remedies are prescribed. The well selected homeopathic remedy not only helps to reduce the hair fall but also enhances the physical and mental wellbeing.  Read Article »
Dr. Sheetal Kamble
Homeopathic Physician

Nowadays, hair fall problem is gradually increasing. Many young adults have been complaining about hair loss issues. Some of them complain about genetic or hereditary kind of hair loss, while some of them complain hair fall after the use of certain medications or due to some external factors li ...  Read Article »

Hair Loss in Children - How to Treat It with Homeopathy?
Article Overview: Hair loss is fairly common in kids and it is easy to treat with homeopathy if the underlying cause is known. Read on to know the best approach to take.  Read Article »
Dr. Sheetal Kamble
Homeopathic Physician

Hair loss is an issue we usually associate with adults, but hair loss is fairly common in children as well. A majority of children (26 months or older) have hair loss problem and it can be frightening for parents. As compared to adults, it is easier to treat or grow back hair in children once the un ...  Read Article »

Do you have a question on Arnica? We have medical experts to help you right away.