Arsenicum Album

Related Terms: Homeopathy, Fever, Nux Vomica, Aconite, Arnica, Cocculus, Gelsemium

Homeopathic Medicines for Acne and Acne Scars
Article Overview: This article tells about the various homeopathic medicines used for treating pimples.  Read Article »
Dr. Sheshadev Senapati

Acne has become a major beauty problem now, especially with young girls and boys. It often makes a patient desperate for a cure. Modern medicine has very limited available options to cure acne, while homeopathy can offer a good range of treatments. Some of the important homeopathic remedies are as f ...  Read Article »

Homeopathic Travel Kit: A List of Remedies to Carry on Your Trip
Article Overview: Vacation is a time when you should enjoy with your family and friends, but a sick person can ruin the vacation. You may not find doctors or medical help around, especially if you are vacationing at a remote place. In such situations, homeopathy can save your vacation.  Read Article »
Dr. Sheetal Kamble
Homeopathic Physician

Vacation is a time when you enjoy with your family and friends, but a sick person can ruin the holiday. You may not find doctors or any medical help around, especially if you are vacationing at a remote place. In such situations, homeopathy can save your vacation. Most people carry medicines with t ...  Read Article »

Management of Fever by Homeopathy
Article Overview: This article throws light on how to manage fever with homeopathy medicines according to natures' law of treatment.  Read Article »
Dr. Kavita Rajput
Homeopathic Physician

There is a myth about homeopathic medicines that they are slow acting, but it is not true. They act within a few minutes to days depending upon the nature of the disease, whether it is acute or chronic and the selection of medicine. If the selected medicine is correct, then it works within a minute ...  Read Article »

Homeopathic Medicines for Fever
Article Overview: Safe management and treatment by homeopathy.  Read Article »
Dr. Kavita Rajput
Homeopathic Physician

There is a myth about homeopathic medicines that they are slow acting, but it is not true. They act within a few minutes to days, depending upon the disease whether it is acute or chronic, and the selection of medicine. If the selected medicine is correct, then it works within minutes and gives reli ...  Read Article »

Homeopathic Remedies for Motion Sickness
Article Overview: Motion sickness is one of the most common illness seen during long distance travel. Motion sickness is very commonly seen in children. However, many adults suffer from it too. Regular and correctly used homeopathic remedies would help to prevent and cure this problem.  Read Article »
Dr. Sheetal Kamble
Homeopathic Physician

Motion sickness is commonly seen in children. Usually, children between 5 to 12 years are more susceptible to motion sickness than adults. It would be very stressful to handle your kid during motion sickness, and your journey may become miserable. To avoid the uncomfortable situation and keep your t ...  Read Article »

Please suggest homeopathy medicine for urticaria.
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 30 year old male. Recently, I have been diagnosed with having urticaria (burning, itching sensations throughout the body from head to toe). It started out in an acute way but is turning out to be chronic. It has been more than two and a half months and I am still suffering from it...  Read Full »
Dr. Potnuru Srinivaasa Sudhakar
Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), your thyroid profile is normal, and serum triglycerides level is a little bit high. For urticaria, in homeopathy, we have best remedies. So, you need not worry about your problem. Your blood ...  Read Full »

What can be done for dry scalp with white flaky layers on the front and sides?
Query: Hello doctor,I have a very dry scalp. There is a white flaky layer on the front and on the sides of the scalp. I have tried different shampoos but no help. Hair is getting thin day by day. I shampoo my hair twice weekly and before shampoo only I apply oil. Please help.  Read Full »
Dr. Sheetal R Bhanushali
Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can start Sulfur 30 five pills in morning noon and night, Arsenic alb 200 five pills in morning and evening, Psorinum 1M five pills in morning empty stomach. (One dose only). Your complaints seem like scaly dandruff. Along with medicines have food rich in protei...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Arsenicum Album? We have medical experts to help you right away.