Arytenoids Swelling

What is the gurgling in my throat?

Query: Hi doctor,I am getting anxious about my health. I just wish you to look at a photo I have attached. It is a photo I got from the internet, which looks very similar to me. I have no other symptoms. I have always had the slight red marks, but have never noticed them. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Alok Rathi

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Those represent the cobblestone appearance of posterior pharyngeal wall and it is in early stage. There is nothing to worry. Such appearance of posterior pharyngeal wall is usually seen in chronic allergic pharyngitis. It may also be seen in asymptomatic people and c...  Read Full »

How can I protect myself from sunlight?

Query: Hi doctor, Two years back during my holidays, I developed a large rash over the whole of my legs. It was described as petechiae when I got back to my native. The infection had got into my blood stream and my white blood cell count was extremely high. It took some time for it to return to normal. I a...  Read Full »

Dr. Geeta Priyadarsini Kamminana

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The problem quoted by you as a petechia with blood stream infection and increased white blood cell count is broad in the sense it can include, Sepsis due to bacterial infection.  Viral hemorrhagic fever. Parasitic infections. Whatever might be the cause; infections are...  Read Full »

All the answers published in the forum are given by leading doctors, therapists and health experts.

Ask a Specialist Now

Get Expert advice/consultation in 3 steps
1
Describe your health issue
2
Upload documents
3
Pay consultation fee