Autoimmune Disorder

About "Autoimmune Disorder"

The diseases caused when your body's immune system attacks your body, mistaking it for a foreign body, are called autoimmune diseases. Type 1 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, multiple sclerosis, systemic lupus erythematosus, and myasthenia gravis are a few examples of autoimmune diseases. The antinuclear antibody test (ANA) is used to diagnose them.

Related Terms: Asthma Homeopathic, Allergy Homeopathic, Autoimmune Diseases Homeopathic, Headache And Migraine Homeopathic, Homeopathic Skin Diseases, Joint Disorders Homeopathic, Common Cold Homeopathic