Ayurvedic Procedure For Anal Fistula

Related Terms: Ksharasutra Therapy, Triphala Churna, Piles, Anal Discomfort, Anal Fistula, Anal Itching, Anal Pain

What is the ayurvedic treatment for anal blood discharge?
Query: Hello doctor, I have been suffering from anal blood discharge for the past four months. But I did not take it seriously as I had been traveling. Today I consulted a surgeon and after checking he advised to go for surgery as he discovered fistula. Can you recommend me the Ayurvedic procedure of cure...  Read Full »
Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. As you do not want to undergo a surgery, in Ayurveda, Kshar sutra procedure is performed for fistula in the anus. It is a procedure where a medicated thread is bound at your fistula site and after some days your treating physician will change ...  Read Full »

There is an anal fistula with release of pus. What ayurvedic medicine should I take?
Query: Hello doctor,I have had fistula two years ago. It healed without surgery, but now it has again developed with the release of pus. I am taking ayurvedic tablets.  Read Full »
Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. An anorectal fistula is an abnormal channel from the anus or rectum usually to the skin near the anus. A fistula may be painful and discharge pus. We can determine its direction by inserting the probe. Sometimes it is healed with proper medications and changed lif...  Read Full »

Kindly suggest some ayurveda medicine for my anal fistula.
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 37 year old male. I am facing fistula problem. I have visited a doctor and taking allopathy medicine for the last one year. I would like to go with ayurveda treatment. I am getting a problem with the fistula at least once in a month and if I take allopathy medicine, then it will r...  Read Full »
Dr. Arul Amuthan
Pharmacologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. A fistula is an ancient disease documented in traditional medicines such as ayurveda and siddha. It is common in Asian countries due to climate and some dietary habits. If possible, you can consult nearby an ayurvedic surgery (Shalya tantra) expert in the ayurved...  Read Full »

I have anal pain even two weeks after a piles surgery. Is it normal?
Query: Hello doctor,I had undergone piles surgery two weeks ago. Still, I have pain in the anal area during bowel movements.  Read Full »
Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. After surgery, the pain might take some time to subside. In some patients, it goes away in one to two weeks. However, in some people, it takes up to four weeks. It is normal, do not worry. However, if you face unbearable pain, then do consult y...  Read Full »

Ayurvedic Management of Anal Fistula
Article Overview: This article discusses in detail about ksharsutra, a unique therapy and a minimal invasive para surgical measure practiced in the management of anal fistula or Bhagandara cases.  Read Article »
Dr. Gandhidas S Lavekar

The Kshara karma is one of the Anushastra karma, a minimal invasive para-surgical measure. Ksharsutra is the method of Ksharakarma mainly employed in fistula-in-ano (anal fistula) and hemorrhoids (piles). This unique method has many advantages over conventional surgical methods, as this is an a ...  Read Article »

Do you have a question on Ayurvedic Procedure For Anal Fistula? We have medical experts to help you right away.