Balanced Diet

Related Terms: Exercises, Diet And Lifestyle, Protein Rich Diet, Yoga, Reduce Weight, Stress, Obesity

What are the ways to gain weight?
Query: Hello doctor, I am 25 years old having 61 kg and 173 cm in height. How can I gain some weight?  Read Full »
Dr. Sonal Jain
Dietician, Nutritionist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You should focus on a balanced diet. Start having protein, carbohydrate-rich diet. You can take a banana shake in the morning. It will give you instant energy as well as help in weight gain. Start taking milk and milk products. You can have pulses, beans, legumes, fruit...  Read Full »

Would you kindly suggest diet for a pregnant woman?
Query: Hi doctor, Will you kindly suggest a diet chart (non-vegetarian) for a pregnant woman from morning to night? Her first pregnancy is just detected. She is on regular Eltroxin 50.  Read Full »
Dr. Prathap

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. A pregnant woman needs a good balanced diet. Before going to that, I will suggest you one thing. As your wife is hypothyroid, the need for thyroid hormones increases by 50% in pregnancy. You need to increase the dose to 75 mcg. Go for a thyroid profile and adjust dose acc...  Read Full »

Is Garcinia Cambogia a good slimming product? Can you suggest low carb diet chart ?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 20 year old female. My height is 166 cm and I weigh 77 kg. Actually, I used to take less food only. But, I do not know, how I am getting obese. One of my friend said that Garcinia cambogia is a good slimming product. So, before using that, I thought of consulting a dietician. If...  Read Full »
Dr. Manidipa Dey
Nutritionist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You need to have low calorie, low carbohydrate and high protein balanced diet chart for your weight loss. According to your height, your ideal body weight should be 63-65 kg. Diet and exercise both are important for the weight loss program. Exercise regularly. ...  Read Full »

Please suggest a diet plan to lose weight.
Query: Hi doctor, I have gastric problem. Can you suggest me diet plan to lose weight with consideration of my gastric problem. Please specify any precautions to be taken and mention the source of food. I am attaching my medical reports which I have done before six months. Thank you.  Read Full »
Dr. Manidipa Dey
Nutritionist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You need to follow a high protein, low calorie and low fat balanced diet. Do not skip your breakfast. To control gastric problem you need to take food at proper interval. Do not let your stomach empty for a longer time. For hypertension avoid table salt intake and use l...  Read Full »

Suggest me any medicine and guide me reduce weight.
Query: Hi, I am 20 years old. My weight is 65 kg. My height is 5' 5". I want to lose my weight about 4 to 5 kg. Please suggest me any medicine to reduce weight.  Read Full »
Dr. Suneetha B S
Diabetologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The best way to reduce weight is by regular physical exercise and balanced diet. You can lose weight by reducing your intake of oily food and sweets. It is also important to space your meals in such a way that you have more frequent, small meals (and not hea...  Read Full »

Tackling the Time Of Menstrual Cycle Every Month
Article Overview: Abdominal pain during periods is a very common issue affecting women.Adhering to a healthy lifestyle i.e balanced diet, physical activity,mental relaxation etc improves the ability to cope with pain.Pain killers can be taken as advised by your gynaecologist.  Read Article »
Dr. Gowrimeena

Abdominal Pain: Abdominal pain during periods is a very common issue affecting 40-70% of women in the reproductive age group. In medical terms we call this as dysmenorrhoea. This is associated with significant psychological, physical, behavioral and social distress. Usually it starts at the onset ...  Read Article »

Why am I getting frequent bacterial infection in vagina?
Query: Hello doctor, I was not having periods on my own. They use to be so uncontrollable and the doctor kept saying wait 10 years and I took myself off all medications that she gave me and went two years without any. I am 27 and I am back to having regular menstruation every month. They not on the same d...  Read Full »
Dr. Eeshani Dutta

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, birth control pills itself help in controlling your PCOS with added lifestyle modifications like a balanced diet and physical exercise. So keep up the good effort but now you need to stop the pills. Check if you are ovulating regularly or not with the urine ...  Read Full »

I feel like I have symptoms of low sugar. Is this due to poor nutrition?
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 25 year old female. My weight is 45 kg and my height is 157 cm. I feel like I have low pressure and low sugar. My symptoms are headaches and light dizziness, feeling very tense, light hand shake, lack of balance, slightly unclear vision. But, when I eat sugars or salts, I feel b...  Read Full »
Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your post. Your problem is, you are not taking proper food, what is known as a balanced diet. That has caused malnutrition which is evident from your BMI of 18. A balanced diet should have carbohydrates, fats as well as protein in an appropriate amount....  Read Full »

How to relieve burning sensation in the anus?
Query: Hi doctor, I have a burning sensation in my anus. How to relieve it? Please suggest some treatment.  Read Full »
Dr. Pritam Mohapatra
Naturopathy Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I appreciate you seeking help. I would recommend the following for relief: Streamline your diet and lifestyle: Focus on a balanced diet, preferably with adequate intake of water and roughage. Take at least 8 to 10 glasses of water daily. Exercise in a clean and open air f...  Read Full »

Kindly advise about the food that can be given to my 6 months old baby.
Query: Hi doctor, Our baby is six months old. We have been only breastfeeding her and giving finger millet as a paste. What more should we give? We are confused and want to stay with natural food as much as possible. Kindly advise about the food that can be given. In the case of rice, should we boil and g...  Read Full »
Dr. Payas Joshi
Child Health Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. As your baby has completed six months, you should start complementary feeds. Complementary feeds should be a balanced diet means it should have all the essential nutrients that are, carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals. Feeds ...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Balanced Diet? We have medical experts to help you right away.